The night of the festival arrives and Sif is helping you get ready. "If he does anything to upset you, please tell me right away. I mean anything (Y/N), holds your hand without permission or says something rude." "I will Sif. You've told me what he's like and I know you're just trying to protect me. I'm very grateful to have you as a sister." "That's what big sisters are for." She hums as she kisses the top of your head. "So you and Thor?" You giggle as you look at her through the mirror. "Shhh no one is supposed to know." "Well Loki told me about you two going to the festival tonight. So he must have found out from Thor. Why are you two so secretive? I'm sure the all father and mother will approve of you. You're Lady Sif after all." "It's politics honey. Our time will come soon enough." You nod as she claps a necklace around your neck. You stand up and get a good look in the mirror. Your simple but elegant gold gown hugged your body perfectly. "Such a pretty little thing." Sif sighs as you turn to face her. "I only wish I could be as pretty as you (Y/N)." "You are pretty sister. Pretty, strong, brave and one of the fiercest warriors in all of Asgard. I wish I could be a warrior like you." You cup her cheek in your hand and rest your forehead against hers. "Enough sentiment. They will be here soon." It as only a few moments after she was ready when there was a knock on your door. "My princes." She says as she lets the men in. You both bow which cause the brothers to chuckle. "Shall we get on our way?" Thor asks as Sif wraps her arms around his. Loki offers his arm and you take it before heading out.

"You are a vision darling. Didn't think it was possible for you to become more beautiful then before, but here you are. Tell me was the gold dress so we could match?" He teases causing you to blush. "Just a coincidence I suppose my prince." "Hey no my prince or your highness business. You can call me Loki." You nod as you reach the village. "We are going to give you two some privacy. More like we want privacy. Have fun brother and Lady (Y/N)." Thor says before kissing your hand. "Remember what I said (Y/N). Absolutely anything." Sif whispers in your ear as she hugs you. She narrows her eyes at Loki as she has you in her embrace so you don't see. "I will sister. Have a good time." With that they take their leave and leave you and Loki alone.

"What shall we do first? There is a play starting soon. Would you like to do that?" Loki asks as you see people gather around a small stage. "Sounds fun." You and Loki find a bench in the last row of seats. There was only one spot left and Loki being a gentlemen let you sit. He stood behind you and watched. The play was about how King Bor defeated the dark elves. It wasn't long for the bench to become uncomfortable and you started to lean back against Loki's stomach. You didn't realize till he chucked. "Oh I'm sorry. Didn't notice I was leaning against you." "It's fine my dear. You can lean against me anytime. May I put my hands on your shoulders?" You nod as you return your back to his toned stomach. His hands rested on your shoulders. He was careful not to move them too much, not wanting you to think he was trying to feel you up.

After the play you walked around the marketplace looking at what the villagers prepared special for the event. You were starting to get hungry but you were too shy to come out and say it. Good thing you didn't have to because Loki could tell by reading your mind. "Oh my I'm hungry how about you Lady (Y/N)?" He says trying to be inconspicuous. "I wouldn't mind some food." You didn't want to sound desperate but your stomach was practically eating itself. "Great. How about you get us a table and I'll bring the food. Is that ok?" You nod and make your way to the tables that were set up. It may have not been a private dinner but it was still lovely. You got a change to really look at him. His big green eyes, high cheekbones and sharp jaw made him very attractive. Your mind wonders, you didn't know why people give him such a bad reputation. He's been an absolute gentleman, asking permission to touch you, completing you any change he could get. People say how rude and arrogant he is but you don't see it.

"I think the fireworks are going to start soon." "Oh I don't really like loud noises like that." You sigh as you look at your hands. "I don't really care for them either. But the light they give off is nice. I have a spot we can go so we can watch without too much of the sound. Would you like to see it?" He asks offering his hand. "That would be nice." You take his hand and he cautiously holds you close to him. "I'm going to teleport is that ok?" "I'm not going to get lost in another realm right?" You giggle causing him to smile. "As long as you hold on tight you'll be fine." You do as he says and wrap your arms around the back of his shoulders and rest your head on his chest. A green flash of light surrounds you and you find yourself in the palace gardens. "It's not too secret but this is my favorite place to be." Loki hums as you step away from him. "Even more so now that I found you here." "It's my favorite place as well. But I've never been here at night. It seems different." "Different good or different bad?" "Good since you're here." You sigh as you feel your cheeks heat up. You don't hide it though. "I'm glad to hear it darling. Now the place I watch fireworks is up in a tree. Is that ok?" "I'm not a very good climber. I'm pretty clumsy. As demonstrated the other day here." You say as you gesture to the bench were he asked you to the festival. "Don't worry I can help you." Just as the words left his lips the sky is illuminated with beautiful colors but to your surprise no loud bang follows. "Let's go before we miss it." Loki leads you to a large tree with some low branches, good for climbing up it. "Alright hop up." He says lacing his fingers together and making step with his hands. You quickly kick off your shoes so you don't hurt him and step up. With his helping boost you make your way up the tree and find the most gorgeous view of the fireworks. Loki follows close behind and sits next to you with his back to the trunk. "I know you're in a dress and a lady but it might be more comfortable if you straddle the branch. Like how I'm sitting." He says as he gestures to his open legs. "If I move I might fall." "I won't let that happen. I got you. You can rest your back against my chest." He holds your hand and arm tight as you shift your dress and position on the branch. You rest against him as you continue to watch the bright lights. "Thank you for bringing me here Loki. The fireworks are very pretty without the noise they make." "My pleasure Lady (Y/N). I'm glad you like them but your prettier by a mile." He sighs as his arms wrap around you. "Is this ok?" "Yes Loki you can hold me tighter if you would like." "Oh goodie." He holds you tighter and rests his chin on your shoulder.

"Thank you for coming with me. Not too many people accept my offers." "I had a wonderful time Loki but you should probably thank Sif for letting me come with you." You giggle as you both make your way down the tree. "Oh I will." Once he was on the ground he held your hips and guided you to ground. "I guess I should get you home. Care to take the long way?" "Yes please." You hum as you slip your shoes back on. You two walk slowly through the gardens hand in hand. The crisp night air was starting to get to you and Loki noticed. He draped his leather jacket over your shoulders and pulled you closer to him. He's not one to generate body heat but figured it was better then nothing. "Better?" "Much better thank you." You wrap your arm around his waist and rest your head against his shoulder. "Lady (Y/N?" "Yes Loki?" "Do you think I can see you again?" "Of course I'm always in the garden when Sif is training." "That's good to know but I'm talking about seeing you like on a date." "Oh this wasn't a date?" You ask stopping in your tracks. Your face heats up and you try to hide it with your hands. "Well it is if you want it to be. I guess what I'm saying is that I want to take you on more dates. Something more private and romantic then the village festival." He moves your hands away from your face and tucks a section of hair behind your ear. "I would really like that Loki." "Oh my dear you have just made me incredibly happy. Thank you Lady (Y/N)." He sighs as he kisses your hands. "You don't need to call me Lady (Y/N). Especially after this. (Y/N) is just fine." "Can I call you nicknames as well?" "Um like what?" "Well the usual. Darling, dear, sweetest. But I was thinking something like little one too." "Why little one?" "Because you're very little compared to me. See." He says pulling you close to his side. Your head stops in about the middle of his chest. "I like that name." You giggle as you continue to walk home. "Then that shall be my name for you." You're just about home and you can see Sif and Thor at the door kissing. "Will we have to be secretive like Thor and Sif?" "Absolutely not. I could never keep you a secret." "That's good to know." You watch Sif go inside and Thor walk away. This allows you and Loki to get closer to your house. You stop just outside the door and hand Loki's jacket back. "Well goodnight. I hope you sleep well my dear." "Will I be seeing you in the garden tomorrow?" "Of course. Wouldn't miss an opportunity to see you." "I look forward to it. Goodnight Loki. Thank You again." "Pleasure is all mine little one. May I hug you?" "Of course." You giggle as you walk into his open arms. He hugs you tight and it feels great. As you are about to separate you place a quick kiss on his cheek causing you both to blush. "Oh my I'm sorry I don't know what came me." "It's quite alright darling. But you should get inside. Don't want you catching a cold." You nod and reach for the doorknob. "Sweet dreams (Y/N)." "Thank you. You too." "Only of you little one." He chuckles as you start to head inside.

You walk in to find Sif on the couch. "So coming home late I see." "We never discussed a curfew." You say crossing your arms over your chest. "How was he?" "A gentleman. I don't know why people think so poorly of him. He's very kind and respectful." "Really (Y/N)? He's the God of lies." "I don't think tonight was a lie." You sigh as you walk toward your bedroom. "Will you be seeing him again?" "I hope so." "You really like him huh?" Sif says as she takes your hands in hers. "I do sister. I had a great time with him tonight. He was very understanding when it comes to fireworks. He doesn't like loud noises either." "Well I won't stop you but just be careful." You hug her tight and she rests her chin on your shoulder. "Thank you sister. But enough about me, what did you and Thor do?" "That's none of your business now is it sister." She teases as you walk into your bedroom.

"Ah brother you're back. How was your night with Lady (Y/N)?" Thor asks as Loki walks down the hall to his bedroom. "It went well Thor. She's just great and she wants to see me again." He hums as he leans up against the doorframe. "Excellent. So I'm guessing your treated her well." "Of course I did. I am a gentleman unlike you dear brother." "Hey I resent that." Thor grumbles causing Loki to smirk. "That's the point. Any more questions or can I go to bed?" "Ah yes you must get your beauty sleep you grumpy old ram." Thor puts his fingers to his forehead to mimic Loki's helmet. "Goodnight Thor." Loki sighs as he walks into his room. "Sleep well Loki."