pool boy

Summary:

Jimin is really bad at his pool boy job, so Jungkook has to punish him.
______________________________________

Jungkook woke up and stretched out his arms, groaning as the muscles tightened. He finally got out of bed, and slid on his Gucci slippers. He put on his robe, he slept nude, and made his way down to the kitchen. He gasped as he remembered the new pool boy, you see, his old pool boy had to quit for personal reasons. Jungkook guessed it was because of his old age and health problems, I mean the guy was like 89 or something like that.

Mr. Jung, the old pool boy, didn't give much info of to who was gonna be the new one. All he knew was that, it was one of his relatives. To be honest, Jungkook was hoping it was someone young. Mainly because he didn't want to overwork some elder, because know that he thinks about it, he feels as if Mr. Jung left because he was overworked.

Jungkook sighed out, he put to much pressure on himself som-

Ding ding

Jungkook looked at the door, and noticed a small, blond, and very bored looking boy standing there. He immediately thought "damn...he looks to young to be a pool boy" but, non the less opened the door for him anyways. "No I don't want none of your cooki-" Jungkook was interrupted as the blond scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Sir...I'm not some fucking girl scout! How old do you think I fucking am?" He said, obviously annoyed and offended.

Jungkook scratched the back of his head, "I don't know...maybe 13 or 14." Jimin actually looked like he could faint, and jungkook noticed. "Do you need some water" the younger offered, but jimin just looked at him rudely. "I don't need shit from you" and with that, he was walking into the house and going to the pool.

Jungkook glared at the back of his head, and mumbled unimportant words. Jungkook slipped pass the glass doors, and noticed he was only in his robe. He excused himself, and jimin couldn't help but look at the fabric shaping his plump ass. He licked his lips and stared,he was happy he was wearing his favorite swimsuit.

Jungkook came back in all black, soon gasping as he saw the boy wearing a girls swimsuit...

The swimsuit consisted of a black bottom and top, the top had small spiked on them, and the bottom had spikes on the sides as well. Jungkook's eyes immediately fell dark, and his breath became staggered. His newly washed underwear already soaking in precum, an obvious hard on sported him quite well. This did not go unnoticed by jimin, and he actually smirked. He knew what he was fucking doing.

You see, jimin already planned this. In fact, he has been planning this for awhile and now he was able to do it. Jimin had already knew Jungkook, and lets just say, he had a hella crush on him.

"How old are you, if you don't mind me asking" jimin hummed, bent over, making sure to stick out his ass, and grabbed the net to pick up leaves. "I'm 17, what about you" he asked, but the tone in his voice saying he doesn't actually care. "22" he said coldly, making jimin hide his smirk.

Jimin hummed again, "sir is it okay if I take off my top, it's really hot?" Jimin asked, and jungkook knew the older was teasing him. But Jungkook never lost a fight, and he isn't about to end that reputation today. "Of course honey" he said casually, making jimin blush at the sudden forwardness. "O-okay..." he stuttered, but soon put back his confident mood on.

Jimin went to untie the knot, but failed miserably. "Sir, will you help me untie this. It's quite hard." He said the last sentence looking down at jungkook's straining member. The younger just nodded, and walked over to the shorter male.

Jungkook grinned as he easily untied the knot, jimin scoffing in the process. Both men noticed the swimsuit top fall into the pool, and jimin was more than happy to bend over, right on Jungkook's crotch, and act as if he couldn't reach. Making his bum move all around jungkook's clothed bulge, Jungkook hissed at the contact.