"Fine, don't bother coming back then"

The sleepover was over. That was a big problem for Eddie. It's not like he could go back to his home after his outburst.

He and Richie were the only ones who went to the mostly abandoned park. The two were always on a bench, bickering as always until Richie asked a question.

"So Eds, how did you convince Mrs K to let you go to the sleepover?"

The smaller bit didn't know hit to answer that question and almost burst into tears right then and there. 

"Hey, you okay?"

That was it. Tears fell from Eddie's eyes as he sobbed into his hands. Richie sat there, unsure of what to do. Eventually, he pulled Eddie into a small hug, the asthmatic boy burying his head into Richie's shoulder.

They sat like that for a while, Richie rubbing Eddie's back while his crying slowly died down.

Eddie's breathing started to come out in raspy breathes. He quickly pulled away and rummaged through his bag before throwing it on the floor in frustration.

Richie finally caught on that he was having an asthma attack and picked up Eddie's back, quickly but carefully going through it like he did.

"Eds, I think you left your inhaler at home, let's go there, okay?"

Quickly, Eddie shook his head, not wanting to back to that hell hole ever again. Seeing Richie's confused face, Eddie grabbed his phone and opened to a bunch of messages from
Sonia.

Sonia: Come back home right now!

Sonia: Those people are bad influences on you!

Sonia: Answer me!

Sonia: Fine, don't bother coming back then

"I'm so sorry, Eds, I didn't realise,"

Meanwhile, Eddie's breathing was still bad so they really had no choice but to go back.

The park wasn't that far away from Sonia's house but it was still a long way for the asthmatic boy.

Eventually, they made it to Eddie's house. He was frightened, to say that least. Richie could tell though and thought it would be best to talk to her alone, bringing Eddie's bag with him though.

Without hesitation, Richie pounded on the door.
________________________________
Richie and Eddie were in the park, Sonia kicked Eddie out technically and now they're back for his inhaler.

None of it's texting so I'm sorry about that!