16%

dedicated to SORRYlMALEX bc she's da booomb 

eight.

| a s h t o n |

        | 12:01am – Sunday |

Michael is such a pussy.

We’ve been hanging out in the Langdon’s residence for almost a goddamn hour already, waiting for Michael to cook up the courage and slice the man’s neck. We’ve injected him with Abuterol three times already due to the delay.

“Any time now, princess,” Luke taunted venomously. I could really tell that he hates Michael the most. It’s always been that way.

Michael shook his head repeatedly. After a while, he began to cry under the pressure. He dropped his knife on the floor, causing a loud clanging noise to echo in the house. “I can’t do this.”

“Bro,” I said, “Jake torments you like everyday ever since he learned what masturbation means. Do it.”

“No, no, no, no, no Ashton. That’s bad, and I’m not like that!” he muttered, sniffling. I picked up the knife for him but he tucked his hands in his sleeves and refused to hold it again.

Luke came over to us and harshly took the knife from my hand. “Fucking hell,” he whispered before slitting Jake’s throat himself.

Michael let out a whimper at the sight in front of him. Jake’s blood was sputtering from his neck like a fountain. Michael’s hands were shaking and he was sobbing. I figured I was the only one who gave a shit about him, so I approached him.

“Hey mate, it’s alright. He deserves this. He basically made our lives a living hell, so might as well send him there, yeah?”

Michael wiped his eyes and sniffled. His eyes were puffy from all the crying and he looked like he had a hard time breathing through his nose. “That’s what a monster would do.”

I shook my head, annoyed at his innocence. If only he knew.

“All monsters are human,” I said before following Luke and Calum outside.

a/n:

merry christmas ya filthy animals c: two more chapters before this book ends, and im about to start working on the next book in the series so yay for productivity c: 

5sos' acoustic covers make me so emotional idgi kbye luv u all -angelika