Three

NATASHA POV

"Did you guys saw that?!" Stark came in like a child in Christmas day. Followed by Steve who was shaking his head in disbelief but a smile glued on his lips.

"Yes." I answered. "That was a beautiful scene, I'd like to have a copy of this tape." Clint says and I smile at their immaturity.

"You should have seen it live! Loki's expression was epic! Its like he cant believe Leaves just bitch slapped him, twice!" Tony says excitedly.

"What the hell is happening?! You are all so loud that for a moment, I thought high school girls infiltrated SHIELD!" Fury came in annoyed at the ruckus followed by Coulson and Dr. Banner.

"Sorry, Fury this just happens to be the best day ever!" Tony says, leading the three man to the monitor.

He played the tape again and everyone smiled excitedly. And the three were left in awe when she slapped him, twice.

"Can I have a copy of this?" Dr. Banner asks, and the men turned to boys. The room was on a hipe like men talking about football, only this time they were talking about Loki getting slapped by Dr. Greene.

"She's my hero." Coulson says jokingly.

"She's everyone's Hero now." Steve adds and Tony makes a terrible impression of Loki's face causing the boys to laugh, while Fury repeatedly watch the tape in deep thought.

"He likes her." Fury says. "He genuinely, likes her." He says, causing the room to turn silent.

"I agree." I say, "I noticed too" Clint quickly adds.

"We just found Loki's weakness." Coulson says, "I dont see Loki admitting it, sir. Well, atleast not anytime soon." I say.

"Then, we expose him more to Dr. Greene's lovely presence." Fury says.

"Where is she?" Fury asks Stark and Rodgers. "She's at the Canteen, Sir." Steve answers.

"Very well. Coulson, tell her, she's to tend his wounds cause no one will do it, too scared to be trapped inside a glass prison with an alien criminal." Fury says.

"Woudnt that risk Dr. Greene's safety?" Steve asks concern.

"She can take care of herself." Fury says vaguely.

"What do you mean?" Dr. Banner asks, "Lets just say, Dr. Greene has a special skill set." Fury says, walking out. This makes the room eeriely quiet, Coulson, Clint and I know of this special skill set and we hope she never use it again.

COULSON POV

"Alex." I call to her figure, back facing me while she examine a petri dish in a microscope. She turns to me and smiles,

"Hey, Phil. Whats up?" She asks me getting back to her microscope and writing down notes in a notepad.

"Director Fury wish to inform you that you are to tend to Loki's wounds everyday." I says. She turns to me instantly, brows furrowed in confusion.

"Dont we have the medical field for that? I am kinda busy with all my work." She says.

"Director Fury, personally asked of you since no one would seem to have any interest in tending the wounds of an alien criminal whose responsible for deaths of thousands while being trapped inside a glass prison with said alien criminal." I tell her. She sighs at this, I feel bad, Alex has always been nice. Too nice perhaps, for her own good.

But she can be really mean too, when she needs to. We love that side too, especially if the anger is directed at Loki.

"What is it really, Phil?" She asked me.

"Ahhhh...just tend his wounds." I say. She sighs at me and says, "other than tend his wounds what does the Director want me to do?" She says. Too smart for her own good too.

"Nothing. Nothing. Just be your always lovely self." I tell her. She looks at me like she doesnt believe me and she says, "I dont believe you but I will let you slide for now."

"Anyway, does the kind Prince of Asgard know?" She asks, words dripping with sarcasm.

"I did just slap him awhile ago." She states clearly.

"And we'd love for you to do it again. And he will be informed." I say.

"Great. I'll treat him tomorrow." She says and I take it that its time to take my leave and I walk out, leaving her with her work.