Two

"Why, Sir?" Hawkeye asked the Diretor.

"I know its more than letting Dr. Greene do as she pleases." Clint adds.

"Did you see the way he spoke to her?" Fury asks.

Clint was confused. What rudely? He thought.

"He's been here for 2weeks and he has not said a single word. But when she came in, he spoke to her automatically." Natasha explains,

"That's correct. I believe we can get more information from him with Dr. Greene's help." Fury explains.

Natasha and Clint agreed and went straight to the monitors to observe.

----------

Steve shut his mouth the moment Dr. Green said "Your point, Captain?"

She can be very intimidating when she's serious. Always been one to joke around and take things lightly, she can be very scary when she gives people that infamous stern look with her violet eyes.

He did get her point, that even though Loki, as much as he is hated for trying to conquer the World, does not deserve being treated like that.

Yes, Steve got it all from Dr. Greene's 'Your point, Captain' comeback.

"Kinda impressive if you ask me, " Tony starts. "Even I coudnt tell he was injured. And he's been here for weeks!" Tony says and Steve nods in agreement.

The Doctor sure has a good eye.

An agent came in with a First Aid kit while Dr. Greene was leaning on the wall watching Loki, it was her thing...to watch.

A doctor thing, Banner tells them.

She likes to observe and watch, her eyes takes notes so much, it became second nature to her.

But the two didnt like how Loki was watching her.

Dr. Greene took the bag from the agent afer thanking him and walked towards us.

"Well, boys." She says.

"Just try to not get yourself killed, Leaves." Tony says jokingly but concern was obvious in his tone.

"Yeah, yeah yeah." Dr. Greene says, back to her taking-things-lightly-self.

I pushed the button, letting Loki hear us outside and I spoke.

"Loki, Dr. Greene will come inside to tend on your wounds. Treat her with respect and dont do anything you'll regret." I threatened.

Loki raised his hands in fake surrender and nodded but I didnt trust the smile in his face. I didnt trust him at all.

"Smooth." Stark commented jokingly.

Dr. Greene rolled her eyes. "Boys." She whisperred and walked towards the entrance. She cocks me a brow saying what are you waiting for?

"Take a step back Loki, face the wall." I instructed, he did so mockingly.

I push the button, opening the door. And Dr. Greene stepped in with her kit.

I closed it again and watched him like a hawk.

LOKI POV

I followed the man out of time's instruction and faced the wall, eyes on the glass watching her reflection.

"Why dont you please take a seat." She says nonchalantly as if she'd patched up a god numerous times which I doubt. I approached the bench slowly grnning at the two fools outside the cage. They shot me a warning glare and I shrugged.