Begin

"wrong room... Again." I mutter to myself as I roam lost in the halls of the hellicarrier I've been working on for 6weeks.

6weeks you say. Yes, 6weeks and I still find myself in a maze of halls and rooms.

Why is that you ask? Simple, I have the stupidest sense in direction. For a genius, hell I'm dumb in directions. It has always been a weakness.

20mins have passed since I left my room to find the canteen to eat. Normal people would have found it by now, especially someone who worked in the same place for 6weeks. But I do have an excuse, Ive never been to the canteen before. And how did I survive? People brought me food. Having been cooped up inside my lab I tend to zone out and forget everything else around me, including eating, drinking and even sleeping.

That is till I collapsed 2days ago from exhaustion and I was forced to rest in my room. Having said that I am now somewhere desserted.

I have access to most high level rooms if not all. By the look of it, Ive found myself somewhere most agents and staff are not authorized in.

I see a locked door, I swipe my ID in it and it glows green and cracks open. I push it forward and I walk in.

"This is definitely not the Canteen" I say outloud.

"Indeed, it is not." A raspy voice came out of nowhere and I jump startled. I turn and see a man, inside a glass cage. Looking somewhat like a gold fish in a tank minus the water.

"Huh. I've seen some weird stuff in here. But you sir, are winning." I say, walking around the cage and closer to the glass. Cautiously, I put on my glasses. And just observe, as he observes me standing right in front of him. Only the glass seperating us.

My brain start taking notes spontaneously like reflex; jet black hair, pale skin, green eyes, 6'2", slender average built, weird clothing. Unbalanced gait.

My eyes looks at the glass cage and the controls. And it does not take a genius to guess this is a very dangerous man.

"And who are you, mortal?" He asks, coldness in his tone.

"I'm Alexis Greene, but you can call me Alex. And you are?" I said wondering as I check his outfit. I spot something soaking at his side, I can tell its blood.

"Loki, of Asgard." He speaks proudly.

"Ah... Norse god of Mischief. " I say, recalling my studies from school. He looks at me with pride.

"You sure are pale." I comment, he frowns at this like I'm insulting him. "How dare you insult me mortal!" He spats venoumously, definitely has anger managment issues.

"No, I mean you're cyanotic. It means pale, from lack of oxygen, and I can see why." I say concerned, pointing at his left side. His injured.

"What do you speak of mortal?!" He spats angrily, denying it. And I wonder why.

"I mean, you're wounded, injured by the way you stand." I said. He scowls at this, standing straighter. He grimace at the pain, "I do not know what you speak of, you mew-!" He starts shouting only to be interrupted by Fury.

"Dr. Greene! What are you doing here! This is an unauthorized room!" Fury came in, behind him The Avengers.

"Oh, hey Nick, Tony, Tash, Clint, Steve, Dr. Banner." I greeted each and receiving a nod from everyone.

"Arent you supposed to be in the infirmary?" Dr. Banner says pointing at my IV'd hand.

"I got hungry." I said nonchalantly, eyes back to Loki.

"What are you doing here?" Fury asks again. "I was going to the canteen." I tell him, causing him to scowl at me.

Loki grins at this, clearly enjoying the scene

"Does this room looks like the Canteen?" Fury questions me like a child. He does that a lot. I pout at this. Being the youngest, I sometimes feel bullied.

"No, isnt it obvious I got lost?" I ask them defensively.

A sighed escaped their lips like this news is nothing new which is not.. "Worst sense of direction, ever Leaves" Tony remarks teasingly. Leaves like a plant for my Surname which is Grenne.

"You shoudnt be in here, Dr. Greene." Steve says, "Why is that?" I ask curiously.

"Cause, that infront of you is a very dangerous criminal." Fury says like I'm stupid. I roll my eyes.

"I can see that." I mutter.

" I can also see he's gravely injured." I tell them. They exchange looks like I'm crazy, Loki sends me a glare like he's about to kill me. Everyone notices and stand defensively.

"So, can you guys get me a Medical kit?" I ask. All turns quiet.

Natasha pushes a button in Fury's nonverbal order.

"Whats that?" I ask. "Privacy." Fury answers.

-----------

"You cant be serious! That guy is the one that caused the destruction of half of New York!" Steve says. Loki watching the group argue behind the glass. He smiles at this.

"Your point, Captain?" Alex ask giving them all a look saying Im serious.

"Get her a kit." Fury tells them, causing the Avengers to frown. "You cant be serious, Director." Natasha asks. "Do I look like I'm joking?" He says.

I smile.

"We all know she will do as she pleases, anyway. Rodgers and Stark just make sure she doesnt die doing it." He says and walks away.

Natasha and Clint walking behind him.