Hospital

Kihan POV

I slowly opened my eyes letting myself get used to the light

"Hello sleeping beauty"

I looked to my side seeing Aizawa

"Hi what are u doing here ... Um where am I"

He gave a sigh and said," Shinou called me when he heard what happened to u he was watching the news"

I freaked out remembering shinsou that I left at the house

"Its alright his with Mike"

Shame i feel pity for the kid

"Um Aizawa I kind of blacked out after I healed stain up a little could u fill me in"

He gave me a nod," yes well stain past out and is in a holding cell for his quirk , he was lucky u healed him he would of been ... "

I gave a nod and said," what about the kids is deku, todoroki and iida ok"

He gave another nod

"Yes their fine just a few injuries"

I slowly got up,"alright help me get up so I can see them"

He helped me out knowing that there was no arguing with me

He put me in a wheelchair being careful with my back since we don't want the stitches coming out

"I wish I could just heal myself it would be so much better"

Aizawa just rubbed his face and said," Your the one that wanted to use up most of ur energy saving 'THE HERO KILLER' "

I rolled my eyes at him and he opened the door showing the hero Manual

"Hey good to see u man"

He gave me a fist pump and took the wheelchair saying," U want to see the kids "

I gave a nod and smile

Aizawa walked off saying ," I'll check on shinsou and mike"

"Thanx Aizawa"

Before we got to the door Manual stopped and came in front of me

"Manual are u alright"

He looked me in the eyes and said," What u did for that hero killer it was really mature and ur only 16. U really are an amazing person and I don't want u to forget it so what I'm saying is that I'm proud to call u my friend"

I gave a smile and he gave me a gentle hug

"Ready to go in"

I gave a nod and once the door was opened the chief of police was there and the students

They all looked at me and the students yelled in relief," Kihan!"

"Hello everyone, chief I hope your not being to hard on them."

"I'm just telling them that they were reckless and that they won't be known as some of the people who helped defeat stain"

I gave a nod and he said,"but u will be getting all the glory"

I gave a chuckle "so endevour doesnt get some of the glory"

The chief shook his head and I laughed quietly

Karma is a bitch

The chief then left with everyone else that weren't the kids

"How u guys doing"

Deku looked at me in shock saying ," how can u ask how we were ur the one in the wheelchair"

I gave a chuckle then todoroki came infront of me and bowed a little

"Thank u for saving me from that blade I realize that if u didn't take it i would of been..."

I just waved my hand in dismissal

"Don't worry about it I heal up quickly plus I'm just (one hell of a butler ... No alright. Damn u guys don't speak ಥ⌣ಥ) doing what I thought was right"

He gives me the faintest of smiles and Iida looked and me and says," Thank u for saving me "

I give him a nod

"I'm just glad u guys are alright"

I noticed deku's intense stair and so I interrupted

"U OK there deku need me to answer something for u"

He jumps a little that I noticed him staring

"Um, yes well u see I just wanted to know why u saved stain"

The other two looked at me with curiosity in their eyes

I gave a sigh and said," well u see I am a person that also has many beliefs and I agree that hero's should fight for the innocent cause they can ,not because of fame and wealth.

I don't agree with how he was doing it and but I understand his beliefs.
When I was in America I made a lot of friends some were villains "

I looked them all in the eye and said," Not all villains are bad on the inside some have been abused, some have been bullied and some have gone threw unspeakable things. I listen and help people in need even if it a villain"

They all looked at me in awe and I smiled at them

I then clapped my hands and rubbed them together

"Alright...so the chief is nice huh"

Todoroki scoffed muttering under his breath something about him being an ass

I chuckled and said," hey um guys even though u guys aren't getting any of the glory I just want to say that I'm proud of u all."

I closed my hand and a green glow came from it

Once I opened it there were 3 green medals

"Each of u take one to remind u of what u did and to remind u that u guys are gonna be amazing hero's I can see that already"

They all took one and smiled at me

"Now get ur asses better and go carry on with ur training"

Here's my next chapter.
I hope that u enjoyed it and please give me some male names that sound awesome and sexy for more books to come please (♥ω♥*)
Till tomorrow night my prettys