I walk on further, trying not to care of it. But once it continues, I stop and run towards the noise. Pulling a out a flame from my hand so I can see better in the murk of the night.

Belle's POV

I sit in Granny's Diner, eating a meal Red had kindly made me for free. There's carrots, mash, pee's and gravy. Honestly, it's amazing. Taking me some time to eat I finally finish, rubbing my belly because I'm so full.

Then a figure stands in front of me, I look up to find Charming smiling down at me. "May I sit?"

I watch him, confused, before nodding. "Erm.. yeah."

He cocks his head, perplexed. He hasn't go a clue what's happening, does he? He takes a seat and sips his coffee.

"David." He says, putting his hand out to shake as though it's our first time meeting.

"Ah, I knew your name wasn't really Charming." I smile, taking his hand and shaking it meekly. "But, erm..." I start, hesitating to break the bad news.

"What, Belle?" He asks, getting rather concerned.

"Emma... she's" 

"Emma's what?" His eyes widening, getting very worried.

"She had an accident. Henry was there too, Rumplestiltskin saved him, but Emma she's..." I then say woefully, trying not to have eye-contact with him.

"No..." He whispers, before standing up and sprinting out of the canteen. 

I finally look up to see the door swing back from being flung open by a very upset prince. My mouth hangs open a little in shock. I fill with guilt as I realise what I just had to say, what I just had to tell him. He went from very happy, to extremely sorrow.

Red walks over and grabs the plate from in front of me. He red cape being so recognisable that I don't even have to look up to double-check who it is.

"What just happened?" She asks, passing me a drink of hot cocoa.

I stare down at the boiling hot, chocolaty liquid. Swirling it around in the mug. "I just had to tell him something horrible." I reply, not telling her a lot. Just like Rumplestiltskin does.

I look up at her and pass her the drink. "I think I better leave now." I say, half smiling. I look out the window to find that the sun has started to hide behind the far-off tree's. 

My heels clop off the floor as I jump up from my seat and walk away. When I get outside, the icey cold wind hits me like a slap in the face and I grow goose bumps fairly quick.

I start to walk down the gloomy pathway, folding my arms in attempt to keep myself warm, but as always it fails. Leaving my to shiver and shake. 

I suddenly hear a noise, footsteps. I turn around and look at the dim-lighten street. Seeing nothing in sight. 

Soon enough, I pass Rumples shop, again walking slowly just to take in the image. The thoughts. But I continue, knowing there's no point in me going to see him, although I'm cold, I can easily walk myself home. I walk faster and hold myself tighter, then footsteps become louder and closer.

The steps come nearer and nearer until I can practically feel their breath. I try to run, but a hand grabs my shoulder, throwing me to the wall. The force I'm pushed at causes me to bounce back and fall to the floor. The person grabs my hair and pulls me up, making me wince and scream from the pain.

Keeping tight hold of my hair, they put something cold, sharp to my throat.

"You tell me one thing." He growls quietly, his misty breath blowing into my face, wanting me to run even more. "No shouting for help, no screaming, no kicking... No escaping." He says viciously slow. Then starts to dig the cold knife into my neck a little more, causing me to scream.

"I said don't scream!" He shouts quietly. "Now tell me, where is he?" He then asks, leaning in closer. This time, I get a better look of him, he seems about my age, maybe a little older, shoulder length black hair and a scar, from his eyebrow right down to the middle of his cheek.

I scream again, unable to control it, getting to scared. "I don't know who your talking about!" I sob, shaking my head and trying to get away.

"Where is he?!" He then yells in my face, spitting on me accidentally, though it washes away with all the tears.

"I don't know!" I blubber, struggling to get away. 

Then, to my luck, I see a flicker of light in the corner of my eye. Turning my head causes him to copy, the small floating flame comes closer, then soon a silhouette is created in the darkness. As it runs towards us, I feel the pressure release from me, then the scarred man runs off and the silhouette continues to come over, turning into more of a person as the light shines on its face. His face.

I run upto him, with a face full of tears and hold onto him for dear life, not ever wanting to let go. I cry into him so much that I almost find it hard to breathe. 

Before long, I feel his arms wrap around my weak body, his embrace making me smile through my drenched face.

"Are you alright, Belle?" he whispers kindly, pulling away from me.

I nod and look up at him. He then stares at my neck. "You've got a red mark... Was that person holding a knife to you?" 

I then lose eye contact with him and again nod. He puts his hand under my chin and lifts it up, then placing his other hand on my neck. When he takes them away, he smiles, knowing he's helped me, that he's healed me.

"I'm not letting you go home alone." He then says, grabbing my shoulder.

"No, I'm capable of taking myself home, thankyou." I say back as sweetly as I can, but he's not taking no for an answer.

"I'm not letting you go home alone." He repeats, but much more demanding this time. Then, before I can say another world, we're engulfed with smoke, before turning up outside my home.

"Thankyou." I say quietly, before turning around and opening the door. I turn on the light switch and turn again to look at Rumple. He smiles at me, causing butterflies in my stomach and I smile back, just standing there, not wanting to move.

A/N: Right, I hope you liked it! I was gunnar be harsh and do it as a rape scene as that had been my idea from the day I started writing, but one of my lovely oncers (ThePotionsMaster) had already done it and I didn't want to look as though I was copying. So Yeah, just saying^^

Would love to read what you liked/disliked about it and if you're excited to see what happens next, because I'm personally excited to write on! So please do comment your thoughts, thanks guysss! Will uplod soon, probably later today or tomorrow:)