"How can you be so sure?"

"I'm sure. Trust me, I'm really one hundred percent sure that you'll be alright. Don't you trust me?"

Yeji hesitates on answering that because even though she does trust Beomgyu, he still doesn't know what really goes on inside Jisu's head.

He might be telling Yeji that Jisu will reciprocate her feelings and then in the end Jisu really won't be able to do so.

The word "sure" lacks the reassurance that Yeji wants to feel. She isn't sure with Beomgyu's words and she needs reassurance.

And that was what was lacking at the moment. "I do trust you.. it's just that.. I'm afraid."

"I know you are. We've all been there and we're all afraid. Afraid to lose Jisu again, right?"

Yeji nods. That was what Yeji's afraid of the most and she can't help but always feel like she'll lose her again.

One simple mistake may cause her to leave again and Yeji doesn't want that. If being perfect meant making Jisu stay then she'd become perfect for her.

She doesn't have to reciprocate Yeji's feelings. She just wants Jisu to stay and be happy, wether it be with Yeji or with someone else.

It was all fine for Yeji.

"I'm afraid that she'll leave too, I'm her cousin of course."

Yeji leans back on her seat, feeling herself sink like the chair is about to devour her. "But.. Jisu's happy right now."

With what Beomgyu said, this caused Yeji to instantly snap her head towards him. It instantly caught Yeji's attention.

"She is?"

He nods and flashes Yeji a small yet reassuring smile and it does the trick. It reassured Yeji and it calmed her down.

"With whom?"

"Confess."

She lets out a low scoff, a bit unnoticeable if Beomgyu wasn't paying attention. "I told you.. I want to but I'm scared and it's far too early for me to do that."

"Wrong, you're so late in doing so."

Yeji cocks an eyebrow at him, questioning him without words. Her eyes slowly squinting, trying to understand what he meant with her being late about confessing.

"What do you mean?"

"If you confessed before... what would you think would happen? Did you not think back and thought, what would have happened if I confessed to her back then? What will Jisu's reaction be? You didn't thought of that?"

Yeji bit her lip as Beomgyu waits for her to respond. She did, in fact, did not think of that. Not when she was more focused on seeing her smile and be happy.

That was what she was focused on. To see Jisu's sweet and charming smile even if it wasn't directed towards her.

The smile that she does. That darn smile that Yeji can't get enough of. That was why Yeji could not hate her. It was because of her smile.

She couldn't hate her.

"I never.. did.."

"See? You were late, and it's not too early for you to confess. That's why I'm telling you to do so. Hey, Yeji, I support you both. So.. try and consider what I said."

With that Beomgyu leaned against his seat leaving Yeji to her thoughts. Now that Beomgyu has mentioned it.

What would have been the result if she did confess? Will they end up like her and Ryujin?