Chapter 2-2: Level-up !

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Blacksmith: Oh ! OHHHH ! It's mister Shield and Staff ! It's been a while ! You been doing well ? I was pretty surprised when I heard there was a bounty on you...

"Yeah, things got a little hectic back there. But it's all better now."

Naofumi: It's because we had your equipment that we made it through safely. Thank you.

Raphtalia: Thank you so much !

Filo: Thanks !!

Blacksmith: haha, don't worry about it ! By the way, did you try using that ? That thing I made for your shield.

Naofumi: Oh, that covering accessory ? It produced some effect once, then it broke.

Blacksmith: Effect ?

"Wasn't that the idea ?"

Blacksmith: Well, uh, just a little curiosity on my part. So it broke... I see... It's the one-of-a-kind legendary shield ! I thought I might be able to analyze it a bit...

Naofumi: Analyze it... ?

Blacksmith: Sorry... For not telling you.

Naofumi: Don't worry about it. We actually came here to ask a favor about the Shield.

 We actually came here to ask a favor about the Shield

Blacksmith: WHAT ?! WEAPON DUPLICATION ?!!

"From what those moro- I mean, our colleagues told us, if it's the same type of weapon, it should be possible to copy it by grasping it."

Blacksmith: Should be... ? You're basically saying loud and proud that you want to steal stuff from my store. I recall the other heroes gathering a bunch of weapons, but never having bought a single one... To think that was how... !

"Well, if it does work, of course we'll pay for the copied weapon, after all."

Blacksmith: Hahahaha !! You really get it, don't you ?! Well, you're good friends of mine. let's try it out with a special shield of mine !

Naofumi: Special ?