Chapter 1: An unexpected hero

And if you're reading that on TeenFic, you have smol peepee.

Before this even start, I have to warn you: Compared to others, this Y/n is more based off me. I included some physical details, so I hope it won't bother you.

 " ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

King: one of the four saints... Five saints, here to save our world from the calamity... The Shield hero ! From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew you would bring nothing but trouble... YOU FIEND ! I wondered when you would show your true colors !

Naofumi: 'Wha... And just what did I do wrong ?! Not a single one of you ever believed me from the start... You're the ones who brought us here in the first place ! I'm no hero or whatever... I was just an otaku university student...'

The day before:

Naofumi: My expenses really piled up this month, thank god this library was here. What about you, Y/n ?

Y/n: I'm in fu**ing heaven right now ! I just discovered they have all of Jojo's bizarre Adventures parts here !

Naofumi: You really need to do something about your Jojo addiction, man. It's getting dangerous.

Y/n: Never ! What's wrong in admiring perfection ?! I may be a college student, but I'll always consider it the best manga ever !

Naofumi: I know, but don't you think you're taking this a little too much seriously ? You've started renaming everything after Jojo references recently.

Y/n:... yeah, maybe... Anyway, you're gonna buy something ?

Naofumi: No... I really can't this month, so I'm glad we can read for free here- OW !

 I really can't this month, so I'm glad we can read for free here- OW !

Y/n: What is that... A book ? 'The weapons of the four saints...' ?

Naofumi: It looks pretty old. Maybe it's a fantasy novel ? let's have a look... It's the kind that starts out by talking about its world...

*Word tells of a final prophecy that speaks of another world. In order to save our own world, in order to save our own from calamity, heroes are called forth from the other world to aid us. The four heroes who are summoned each possess their own specific weapon: the sword, the spear, the bow, and the shield.*

Y/n: Laaaame... That's a way overused premise...

Naofumi: besides, a "shield" , Shields aren't exactly weapon... And why are the next pages blank ? 'It feels like... the blankness... is entering my mind...'

Y/n: H... hey, Naofumi... ? Where did you go ? Come on, it's not funny, where are you...

There was a blinding white light, and seconds later, the two has disappeared, and the book landed on the ground, empty as ever...