Worth the wait // chapter 32

Mulai dari awal

"Sorry I'm so late." You say when Sarah opens the door. When you walk in you explain everything that happened tonight. "It's okay babe I'm just glad you're here." Sarah says hugging you and giving you a kiss. "I actually wanted to make it up to you tonight, but since I'm a little late I can do it tomorrow. Then we'll have more time to enjoy it." You say with a smirk. "What did you have in mind then?" Sarah asks, while she sits down on the couch. "Well that's for me to know and you to find out. Maybe I can give you a little preview." You say sitting on Sarah's lap. "Yes I'd love that." She says with  big grin. You close the gap between you, pressing your lips onto hers. Her hands roam your body, caressing your hips....

~Time skip to tomorrow~

You put on your newly bought lingerie for Sarah while calling with Bradley. "I don't know if this looks good tho." You say. "Oh (y/n) shut up. I'm sure you look hot as fuck." Bradley says. "Yeah you're right. I'm just gonna do it." You say. "Well it looks more like you're gonna do Sarah." Bradley says with a chuckle. "Oh shush, but yes I am." You say with a chuckle...

You walk towards Sarah's classroom after she had her last class to teach. The last student walked out and you walk in. "(y/n) what are you doing here?" Sarah asks surprised. "I told you I wanted to make it up to you." You smirk and lock the door. "What? Here? If someone finds out about this I could get in trouble." Sarah says, while you sit down on her lap. "Nobody will find out as long as your quiet." You say with a smirk and kiss sarah's plump lips. Her hands slide from your hips to your lower back. While you're kissing Sarah, you unbutton your blouse, revealing your red lace bra. "(y/n) I can't do this right now. I have a meeting in 15 minutes." Sarah says after she pulls away. "Well there's a lot I can do to you in 15 minutes." You say smirking and pressing your lips onto Sarah's once more. "Oh I know you can, but I don't want to be all flustered when I am in a meeting with a lot of other teachers." Sarah says and you button up your blouse. "Fine, but then you'll have to wait until tonight Ms Paulson." You say teasing her. "Yeah thanks for reminding me." Sarah says with a chuckle when you walk away and then slaps you on your ass.  

You just came home when you see that you got a text from Sarah

Sarah: Thanks now I can't concentrate on what everybody is discussing.

(y/n): hahaha sorry babe.

You just finished eating when Sarah texted you again.

Sarah: Hi could you maybe come over right now?

(y/n): Why is something wrong?!

Sarah: Just come over please

(y/n): Be right there

You rush out the door and drive to Sarah. When you arrive you climb out of your car and run to the door and ring the bell. "What happened?" You ask worried when Sarah opened the door. "Nothing I just wanted you here already." Sarah says with a grin. "Sarah! I thought something bad might have happened. You shouldn't scare me like that." You say. "I'm sorry honey." Sarah says planting a kiss on your lips, while placing her hands on your hips. "I just didn't want to wait any longer... I want you now." She whispers in your ear and then bites your earlobe softly. "Well then what are you waiting for." You say with a cheeky smile. Sarah closes the gap between you, pressing her lips onto yours. You've both been waiting to share another intimate moment like this. You slide your tongue along her lips. Sarah opens her mouth and pulls your hips against hers. You push Sarah towards the couch as your kiss becomes more hungry and pleading. You place your legs on each side of her as you sit on top of her. Sarah leaves a trail of kisses down your jawline and neck. Her hands brushing up from your hips to your breasts. She takes the top button of your blouse in her hand, until you stop her. "Wait." You say with a grin as you get up from Sarah and unbutton your blouse slowly. Her eyes are glued onto you as you also take of your pants, leaving you in the lingerie you wore for this night. Sarah gets up from the couch and crashes her lips onto yours. Her hands roam your body. You tug at Sarah's shirt and walk towards the stairs. You help her strip down to her underwear. "God you're beautiful." You say as you leave trails of kissed down her collarbone to her breasts. You're both so eager to touch one another, that you can't even go up the stairs to go to the bedroom. You trap Sarah between yourself and the stairs. As you're eagerly kissing Sarah, you stroke the soft skin of her inner thigh. "(y/n) I need you now." She says. You remove her bra and you attack her chest with kisses as you keep stroking her thigh. You move down to Sarah's thighs, kissing her there. You take of her underwear and circle your tongue around her clitoris. Sarah let's out a moan as she grabs the railing of the stairs. You push two fingers inside of her and start to move with a slow rhythm as you kiss her. Sarah moans between kisses and grips the railing tighter. You notice that she's almost at her high, so you move down and press your tongue against her clitoris once more. Her legs start shaking as you lick against her soft spot. Her breathing becomes heavier and her moans become louder. As she reaches her high you lick away her juices, relishing her taste. "This was worth the wait." Sarah says as she's still breating heavily. "Was it?" You ask kissing her. "Yes." She replies kissing you slowly, but passionately. "Wanna go upstairs?" You ask her. Sarah nods and you pick her up...

"I love you." Sarah says looking into your eyes as you're cuddling. "I love you to." You reply and press your lips onto Sarahs. "You're the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me." Sarah says, which makes you smile. "I'm so happy that you're in my life again. I guess I never really stopped loving you." You say...

Hiii guys I hope you liked this chapter!! <3