The Fight For Love

The God of gods walked into the room. "We knew you would try to save her." He drew his sword, the sword of light. The sword could bring light to the darkest of rooms, causing the room to light up by Its power.

"Do you have no honor? Can you not see that she is in pain?" He roared. The queen knew this was a fight that there would be no winner. She looked for ways out of the cage as they fought with words.

"She is in no pain. If you had followed the rules none of this would have happened." He said in a sinister tone.

"I followed your rules, brother. I have done nothing wrong." He replied as he drew his sword, the sword of darkness. This blade could trap a living soul within it with one strike. It's brother, causes the lightest room to turn dark. The room became a mixture of light and dark.

"You have done nothing wrong? I see. Well let's look at what you've done. You had contact with the living and crossed the border. And you did nothing wrong?" He mocked his brother. The queen had found a way out. The bottom of the cage was wood. If she could break it she would be free.

"Those were not the rules. You forced me to follow rules that were not real in the slightest ways. This ends now!" He charged his brother.

"Yes this does." Counter attacking. They fought fiercely and violently. Know that neither would die. They yelled touts at one another as they fought throughout the room.

The queen tried her best to break the bottom of the cage. She was able to break holes into it. She tried with all her might to break the bottom of the cage. Once she finally broke through, she fell to the ground.

"Oh it seems my pet has escaped. I guess I'll have to fix that." The God of gods spoke with a sinister tone.

"Don't you dare touch her. Run, go, I'll follow you soon." Her love says in a roaring voice.

"I'm not leaving without you." She cried.

"You have too." He fought his brother back.

"I love you." She tried to stop the tears.

"And I love you. But you must go now before It's too late." He pushed his brother off. He ran and picked her up. "I have to save you." He ran out of the castle and into the forest as fast as his feet would carry him.

"Where is a place where they will never reach us my queen?"

"The tree of life. It's this way." She pointed the way to it. They arrived in a matter of minutes. She led him into a small room where no one or thing could ever reach.