Love Blooms

They spoke of their daily lives and of their hopes. They spoke of what the future might hold for them and their world's. Weeks turn into months, months into years. Soon the other God became jealous of their meetings. They tried to stop them from meeting many times. The queen managed to arrive at exactly the same time. You can never stop a nymph from going anywhere, especially the queen.

One day their conversations Changed. "My queen, I must ask you something."

"What is it, my lord?" A concerned look on her face.

"I need you to gather me some materials from your world." Ashamed look on his face.

"What do I need to get?"

"Leaves of darkness, a root of gold, a tail of bronze, hair of the queen, and the heart you stole."

"I see. By when shall I bring these to you?"

"By tomorrow's night. I have one of the materials. " he stated with a red face.

"I shall have them. I will not rest until I have them all." Something inside her changed. A rushing feeling of warmth, light, and happiness flew throughout her. She knew that he felt the same way as her. Over the years she grew a fondness of the god. She had learned much from him and longed for his touch.

A smile grew across his face, " I will be here waiting." Every time he saw the queen he felt flustered and warm. How could anyone love a monster? He thought to himself after the queen left. She no longer comes because of the flower, But of her own free will. I haven't told her the truth of the flower in fear she will never return. The death flower powers only last a year. After that it withers and dies.

The creatures of her world knew very little of the underworld. They do not know of the many creatures and plants that live there. Since the border was put in place everything changed forcing them to keep their distance. Forcing them to forget what was on either side.

The queen went off on search of the materials she needed. Leaves of darkness, a root of gold, a tail of bronze and the heart you stole. His words flew throughout her mind like a song. She wasn't allowed in the human world, So her hair would do. She went to the tree of darkness and picked It's leaves. Then to the golden flowers fields for the root of gold. For bronze she went to the shores of dragons and found a plant known as vixens bronze. Once she had everything she needed she returned to the border.

Once she arrived her adviser was there. "Sir Leviton, why are you here?" She did not expect him to be there.

"My queen, I'm sorry about this But It's for your own good. What you are gathering materials for what may kill you." He stated. "The God of War has told me to keep you from giving the materials to him."

"I see. I am your queen. You must let me do as I please. " she walked to the border and threw the bag in, after she cut a lock of her hair. "Now you cannot stop me.'' She knew what she was doing was for her heart, not her people.

She was the only one that knew a great Deal of the underworld. She had studied it for years. Each time her father went through he would tell her a new story that God told him. Each time she learned more. She knew the flower's power had worn off many years ago and did not care. She had never been there herself. So many times she was tempted to eat the fruit of darkness and see what was there.

"My queen, Please understand that this is for the betterment of your people. I'm sorry my queen." At that moment a sworn of hell hounds appeared around her. "You will not see him any further. Orders of the God of gods." The hounds forced her into a cage for dark metal. She could not touch the metal or it would burn her skin. The God of the underworld saw what had happened. He knew what she had done. He had to save her.

"Oh dear. What are you doing to the queen?" He spoke in the most horrifying voice he could muster. The adviser ran in fear behind the hounds.

"I have been ordered by the God of gods, to bring your relationship to an end." The adviser tried to be brave.

"I see. Do you have no honor? Why do you do this to your queen?" The god asked. "Can you not see that this pains her?" He saw the pain in her eyes, the longing behind them.

"My honor is none of your concern. My orders are clear, to end the relationship. Knowing the queen would never come willingly, I did what I had to."

"What you had to do!? Your queen is in pain!" He looked at her seeing If she touched the metal she would hurt herself beyond healing herbs would ever help.

"Enough talk! I have a mission to complete. We must be off. Good bye now." He ordered the hounds to be off.

The queen screamed his name knowing he couldn't come to her rescue.

"I will return to you! I promise!" She screamed.

"I will find you!" He knew by now she could not hear him.