Saving the Queen

He needed to find a way to save her, But how. Then he remembered the materials she had brought before her kidnapping. He could make a potion that could allow him to cross the border and stay there as long as he wanted.

He had to hurry, before it was too late. He ran to his home and worked as fast as he could. Soon enough he was finished with it. He drank it and went to the border. He put his hand across to see If it worked. If it didn't his hand would be stopped. He was able to cross over with no trouble at all.

He traveled as fast as he ever went in his life. She had become the only reason he still had any humanity left. She was his world, and he was hers. He knew where they had taken her and knew she was waiting for him.

The queen sat in her cage waiting for her love. Siting proved to be tricky when you can't touch the metal. The god of gods walked into the room where she was being held.

"Hello, my queen.Im So very sorry to do this to you." He walked to the cage and reached to touch her.

"Don't you dare touch me!" She yelled at him.

"I see. Is there anything I could do to help your discomfort? " he pulled his hand back.

"Let me out of this cage. Please you don't have to do this." She had a sad look upon her face and a hint of heartbreak in her voice.

"In due time my queen. Until then you must stay there." He replied with a hint of sinisterness and lust in his voice.

"He will come for me."

"That's what we are hoping for." Laughing as he left.

"Monster!!!" She yelled after him.

Soon enough the god of the underworld arrived at the Castle of Gods. He walked in as fast as he could.

"Where is the Queen of the nymphs? Where is she?" He yelled throughout the castle. He searched every room looking for her. He found her deep in the castle, where no lights could reach. He ran to her.

"My queen. Are you alright?" He reached through the bars and touched her cheeks.

"I knew you would come. But how?" She cried tears of joy.

"Please don't cry, my queen. The materials you got for me were for a potion that could allow me to cross the border." He whipped away her tears.

"You must leave. The gods are planning something. You can not stay. Please I beg of you, leave me and go."

"I am not leaving without you." He tried to open the cage. Only gods can touch dark metal.

"That's what we were hoping for." A dark voice rang through the room. The God of the underworld turned to face his opponent.

"Leave him be, you monster!!" The queen yelled out.