Part 3

I wake up in London. The plane has arrived thanks God. I wait until they give the instructions. Meanwhile I text my brother to tell him that I'm okay.
'Hey. Greetings from London, just arrived. :)'
I send text and they finally say the instructions to get out of the plane. I get everything and I start walking out.
London. I'm finally here. Give me your best. Give me my best Christmas. I say in my mind and I smile.
I get to the building, I seat and see what do I need to do. First of all find a hotel.
Ugh good, time to walk through this streets searching for a Hotel. But I have many time it's just 3:00pm I could visit stores and all that. I get up and go to the entrance, it's so cold in here. Wow, I call a cab and I tell him to take me to a park that's near a hotel. So he does, I pay the person that brought me to this huge park. And from all the places near here I see a coffee shop, yes coffee to keep me warm. I start walking until I get to the coffee shop.
"Good evening ma'am, what would you like to order?" The cashier person tells me with a British accent
"Good evening I would like to order hot cocoa please." I say with normal accent...
"Good. Any cake or something?"
"No just the chocolate" I smile
He says how many I need to pay and I pay him
"Hey ma'am just a thing. What's your name?"
"Hailee"
"Alright Hailee your hot chocolate will be served in minutes. Take a seat we will call you when it's ready."
"Okay Thankyou"
I take a seat and wait until they call me. They finally call me and I grab my chocolate, I was outside it's 3:30pm it's getting somehow dark. And pretty, pretty cold in here. I drink of my chocolate that keeps me hot, when the wind blows strong my hair moves to all places, I almost can't see nothing, Plus this backpack. With the strong wind moving my hair accidentally I bump with someone and my chocolate falls all to the floor.
"I'm so sorry" he says
"No it's okay it was an accident." I say while fixing my hair, looking to the floor