My brother was always grateful for them because he says they helped raise me, sometimes even joking that they were better brothers, only to be shot-down by me immediately. No matter how much they mean to me now, my brother is always gonna be my favourite person.

Even after the car-ride the two still grill me with questions about my relationship with Beomgyu, which by the way isn't really official.

"Did you kiss?" Taehyung asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

I roll my eyes. "No. And can we please stop talking about this???? I've told you everything," I complain.

Jungkook pats my head as we enter the restaurant. We approach the counter and they ask for a separate room.

"Okay, fine. But you better tell me if anything spectacular happens. And make sure to invite me to your wedding."

I laugh, pushing Jungkook's arm at his absurdity. "Okay first, no weddings. I'm still a child. And next, we've only been together, not even officially, for 2 months? And lastly, of course I'd invite you to my nonexistent wedding."

He gives a nod of satisfaction and I continue laughing along with Taehyung.

We're led to our room and the noise of the loud restaurant is slightly muted when they close the door. The room can fit about 10 people.

Yo.

Oh my God not now.

Oh my God it's YOUR brain. You kind of summon me? Especially when you're around others so then they'll be concerned.

I scrunch my nose at the sharp pain that reaches my head. Luckily the two are ordering and don't notice.

Why am I like this?

What? Making faces of pain and massaging your head so people notice? Yeah, I don't know you attention seeker.

It HURTS. This is a normal reaction.

Oh? So why are you stopping?

I don't want them to be worried.

Okay, one who says they'll worry? And two, you do want them to worry.

Why are you so loud today?

AGAIN, this is you. And also you tried keeping me [you] quiet for so long so I'm kind of bursting with stuff to say.

And I suppose nothing is positive?

Well, this is you, so you could choose to be positive?

Really?

Lol no. You're weak and besides what is there positive to say about you?

"Yujin, are you okay?" Jungkook's voice tears through my thoughts and I almost gasp at what feels like a physical pull out of my mind. He sits in front of me and he is clearly worried.

I look around and notice Taehyung isn't here.

"He went to the toilet," he explains. "Are you okay?" he repeats.

Knowing he knows somehow makes things so different and make we want to tell him. The feeling I felt with Taehyun this morning, the yearning to let the feelings out...

it isn't enough.

My mouth opens and my chest tightens. Unsurprisingly, I feel physically unable to say anything.

I close my mouth and try for a smile. "Headache."

He eyes me skeptically, but Taehyung arrives. "I think we have a sasaeng."