~Chapter 1~

"EEEEEKKK KIYOOOOO!!!!!"

"Y/N- CHAN! I MISSED YOU SO MUCHH!!"

We both hugged what seemed like forever. Once we finally let go of each other, Kiyoko blinked in astonishment
at her childhood friend.

"She's even more prettier than when I last saw her" Kiyoko thought.

Don't blame her though. You, our protagonist of this story was beyond stunning, with clear glowing s/c skin, h/l h/c hair, and sparkling e/c orbs. Also having an average height for your age being around (your height).

Kiyoko and I were catching up when her mom called us in for dinner.

"Girls! Dinner is ready, hurry before it's gets cold."

"Coming!" We both yelled in unison.

After dinner Kiyoko showed me the room I was to be staying in and told me my school uniform was in the closet.

"School uniform, huh. I wonder what that looks like." In America my school didn't have uniforms. I walked over to my closet and opened it.

"W-what??" I stared at the uniform in disbelief. "I have to wear that skirt to school?!?! That's gonna be super uncomfortable, maybe there are some sorta legging socks or something to cover my legs."

I had some old classmates who watched anime and heard them talking about the girls uniforms but never payed much attention, or ever thought of watching any anime. Guess I should start.

I took a quick shower and fell fast asleep due to the jet lag.

- The next morning -

"Ughh..." I groaned as I turned off the alarm on my phone.

"I better get up before I'm late for school."

I got into the shower and after finishing, I put on my uniform and tried to cover up my legs the best I could.

"Sheesh, I should wear some shorts under my skirt."

So I put on some short shorts (lol) and headed downstairs for breakfast.

It was very awkward, I kept pulling my skirt down while Kiyoko and Mrs. Shimizu giggled.

"Honey, you'll get used to it, just try not to worry about it." Mrs. Shimizu stated.

"I'll try..." I replied, trying to reassure myself more than them.

After we bid our goodbyes to Mrs. Shimizu, Kiyoko and I started to walk to my knew school- Karasuno high.

~

"Wow Kiyoko-san this school is big." I said in English.

Kiyoko looked at me but understood what I had just said.

"U-um, y/n-chan, I have a before school Vollyball meeting, so..."

"Oh, I didn't know you played Vollyball Kiyoko."

"I don't, I'm the boy's team manager."

"Wow that's cool!"

"I guess... well see you during lunch y/n-san."

"Okie bye Kiyoko."

'Ok now I just need to find the principal's office or whatever they call it to find out where my class is.'

I tried my hardest to keep a straight face as I walked down the halls as I tried to find my class which was now in view. I could hear the other third years talking about me and payed no heed.

"Oi is that the American exchange student?"

"Yeah isn't she the most beautifulest girl you've ever seen?!"

"Is beautifulest even a word."

"She is really tall for a girl though."

"If I was her I could get a boyfriend in a blink of the eye."

"Dude you should ask her out."

"Eh, she's not that pretty, you guys are overreacting."

Finally I reached the safety of the classroom. Thankfully the teacher was already there.

"Hello Mrs.- uh"

"Call me Akane- sensei."

"Oh right... I'm... 'how do I introduce myself again??? Uhh... last name first I think..."I'm l/n y/n, nice to meet you."

"Yes, nice to meet you too, l/n- San. Please take a seat next to Sawamura Daichi in the middle."

'Hm...Sawamura Daichi... interesting name.'

During class you could tell a lot of the students were looking at you. You just tried your best to pay attention to the teacher and the lesson.

You notice the boy next to you was looking at you strangely, the boy named Daichi. You look at him and smile, him smiling back.

'At least one person in school is not weirdly atractted to me. I hope.' You thought to yourself.

"So to conclude our lesson in math today, I want all of you to take down these notes, then you may go have your lunch break." The teacher suddenly called out and I broke out of my trance.

After I finished writing I gathered all my books and walked outside the door.

"What class is Kiyoko in again?" I whispered silently to myself.

"Y/n!" I heard someone yell.

"Oh hey Kiyoko, can we eat lunch I'm STARVING."

She chuckled. "Yeah let's go to the rooftop."

---

A/n: Yayyyyyy I hope you guys like it so far. I'm REALLY excited to continue this story! Bai for now T^T