Part 2: Shovel Samurai

Sam, Stacey and Regina rode the bus in transit to their final party member, they were all sporting cheery auras and a shared sense of destiny. They knew that their quest was beginning and seventeen years of planning were coming to fruition right before their eyes.

The bus hurtled down the road, doging pot hole after pot hole, the music seeming many degrees calmer then the situation. "All passengers, the next stop will be made in 2 minutes on Tunstall Ave"

"That's us" Sam shouted excitedly as he grabbed Stacey by the wrist and led her and Regie off the bus. "He's just around the corner waiting, lets go."

The three walked briskly and eagerly to the parking lot where they were to meet their next companion. As they arrived they saw a tall handsome man leaning against a wall, he was combing his trimmed hair and smoking a cigarette, next to him sat a bag with a with a large shovel handle sticking out. "What's the deal with the shovel?" asked Stacey.

"The shovel is my weapon as I am it's weapon, we are soulbound."

Sam walked to greet the man, it seemed as if they knew each other. "Hikaro, how have you been? Was your' travel smooth and unhindered?"

"I dispached of a couple of Pigmen spies on my transfer in America but it was safe excluding that" He spoke with remorse for his enemies, this was the sort of person Hikaro was. Sam was immediately worried.

"Pigmen don't exist, that's not even a thing." He spoke with a concerned tone as he wondered what had happened.
"WHO DID YOU KILL!!!" Stacey shouted.
"Trust me when I say they were either Pigmen or mormans, they had it coming" Hikaro assured the group that his actions were just and with a nod the three accepted what had been done.

"We'd better get moving, sundown will come soon and if we don't reach the Inn we could be in danger" Sam led the group away and they set off to find a place of sanctuary for the night.