Part 1: Prepare for the Wurst

Sam sat staring out his window, contemplating the powers he would gain when his quest was complete, the people who would bow before him and his yeastyness. He stood and turned to collect his Hello Kitty backpack which he had spent the night filling with important items for his quest such as torches, batteries, food and a 2.5L can of hairspray.

He set forth on his adventure on this day with a sparkle in his eye and a grin on his face and moved to collect his first companion at the Inn and Out Love Hut. It was here that met with Stacey the Huntress.

"Come in" spoke Stacey seductively as she sheathed her small blade.

"What's with the knife?" Sam asked, curious as to Stacey's hostility.

She perked up as if startled by the question "You can never be too careful" she spoke while trying to regain her composure "people around these parts are dangerous and never miss an opportunity to take that which is dearest to you, so you'd better hold those baegles tight boy" Stacey paced around the room for a while more, collecting things and loading a rucksack ready for her travels. "Here hold this," Stacey handed Sam a small, grilled sausage.

"What's this?" Sam was stunned and stood there with the sausage in his open palms.

"That's Sqeekems, my pet Brautwurst, he travels with me" As Stacey explained the sausage let out a small, high pitched sqeak "wwwrreeeee" he was pleased with his new friend.

 Stacey had finished her preparation and the duo were set to depart as there was a knock at the door. "Are you guys having a pelvic pummeling in there?" came a voice from behind the door. Stacey blushed, her feelings for Sam were still her's but she was embarrased none the less. "Shut up Regie, you bitch!"

"Come on guys, we're going to miss the bus" Regina rushed the two out of the room and they embarked to the bus stop.