This Is Nice.

Sasuke opened the door to the Uchiha household to be greeted by his wife, Sakura and daughter, Sarada.
"Papa, you're home!" His little peanut trotted towards him and gave him a soft, warm hug that he'd been needed.
Sasuke held her against him as he closed his eyes in contentment.
"Sasuke-Kun, I'm glad you returned."
Sakura said walking up to him.
She hugged him for no more than a few seconds prior to him quickly detaching himself from the woman.
"Mm.. Did you prepare something to eat?" Sasuke asked inhaling the air.
"Of course! I made something just for you! Vegetable soup!"
Sakura grinned happily.
Sarada gently tugged on his thick cloak.
"Come dine with us Papa, I know you'll like it." Said his girl with the cutest face.
"Then let's do just that." He rubbed her head and walked to the kitchen holding his girls tiny hand.

Back In The Office..

'Damnit Sasuke, All I can think about..'
Shikamaru cut into his thoughts.
"Naruto, you've been tapping your foot for over 25 minutes now."
"Sorry really, I just-" Naruto began.
"It's fine, let me get you a cup of coffee." Shikamaru exited the quarters leaving Naruto by himself.
Groaning as his body continued stimulating, he couldn't stop himself! He then started breathing at an uncontrollable pace, not being able to focus on anything. The horny Uzumaki couldn't handle this much time stuck inside the office without tasting Sasuke.
...

"Naruto, I'm back." Shikamaru opened the door using his shoulder with a cup of steaming coffee in one hand and his clipboard in the other.
"Great! Just what I needed!" Naruto, pleased with his advisors decision stands up to accept the steaming mug.
Shikamaru sat it down with a napkin wrapped around the handle.
"Be careful, it's really hot so don't touch it unless you either wait or use a napkin."
"Oh, I'm fine!" Naruto lifted it.
"NARUTO!"
"Ash-!" The clone disappeared and coffee splattered all over the important documents and paperwork.
"You've gotta be kidding me." Shikamaru stated with a bland expression.

Back With The Uchiha's..

"The dish was very enjoyable." Sasuke said then reaching for a napkin in the middle of the table. "I helped papa!" Sarada told him with a joyous smile.
"Oh really?.." He asked and looked at Sakura. "Oh Of course I was going to tell you dear, she's a great little chef!"
Sakura smiled weakly and placed her hand on Sarada's.
"Mhm! Mama was going to order take-out but I told her we should cook for Papa instead since you only come home so rarely." The girl admitted.
Sakura sort of held her head down and put her hands under the table.
Sasuke closed his eyes and nodded standing from the chair.
"I see. Good night, Sarada.. Sakura."
Sasuke walked outside, leaving both of the females at the table.
Sakura gulped and took his bowl to the sink.

Sasuke, now outside, heads back to the Hokages office.
Before he took off, Naruto hopped down from the roof and smugly walked over to him with his hands tucked inside his pockets.
"I see you couldn't bear not having me around.." Sasuke said tilting his head. "You wouldn't believe.." Naruto stared down the sexy Uchiha with a smirk.
"Oh I Believe It."
Sasuke teased and bit at the man in front of him. Naruto shifted his shoulders placing his hand around Sasuke's hip and leaned into kiss him.