chapter 9:a brother seeking redemption from his own siblings.

Start from the beginning

If your son wants to he could end the war himself with his capacity for killing in the name of protecting.

Using his metal bending he crushed an entire fleet of fire nation war ship's. Saved our people and protected the moon and ocean spirit's.

We were deeply in his debt so we taught him everything he needed to know and then he left for kyoshi island to settle down and live a peaceful life.We haven't heard from him until now."

Kushina was amazed at all the people her son naruto managed to protect and save after leaving konoha. She was wondering how minato was coping with his isolation at the northern air temple right now.

He was probably going completely insane considering the fact naruto probably immobilized him in a cage made of solid stone and surrounded by lava.

Before naruto left he gave her a hug and told her that he was doing this for their own safety and protection.

He also mentioned that it would make excellent bait for his brother menma to come after him should he have figured out what kind of redemption he was meant to seek out.

Back in konoha.

Menma uzumaki namikaze has just left on his journey to find his brother and sister naruto and Mito uzumaki.

One way or another he would do whatever it took to get his parents back from his siblings after he was forced to watch them getting whipped in the back 13 times by naruto himself. A punishment that no 13 year old should have to witness being done to his own parents by his own sibling.

Menma then said to himself as he walked out the gates.

"Don't worry Mom and Dad. I'm coming to find you and save you from big brother naruto and Mito nii-chan.

And I won't stop until we're all back in konoha as a family again. No matter what it takes.... I'll KILL big brother naruto if I have to!!!."

He then made his way into the direction he watched the air ships fly off into which according to his map was beyond the five elemental nations. It was farther then that actually.

It was farther east then he thought. But he was willing to make the journey. If his brother did it on foot alone then so could he. And he wouldn't stop until he'd succeeded in bringing his family back with him. Sadly if there's one thing menma uzumaki namikaze wasn't it's smart.

Menma didn't know it but he was playing right into naruto and mito's hands as he was about to walk right into a trap that was set in place.

Fire nation soldiers guarded the entire temple where minato namikaze was being held.

and there were water benders guarding Kushina's residence and rotating shifts every 4 to 8 hours with trap's set up to prevent anyone from getting in or Kushina from getting out after a certain hour of the day.

The baits were set. The traps laid out and all that was left was for menma to trip one of them alerting naruto and his sister to a potential security breach.

The traps themselves were water benders and fire benders given the order to kill on sight anyone who's not authorized to see either minato or Kushina.

If menma thought that his siblings would make it easy for him to reach his parents then he was Dead wrong.
It was going to be way harder than he expected it to be. Way harder indeed.

Meanwhile. With teams avatar and azula.

The day of the black sun. Or. Summer solstice as it's called. Had already approached and that only meant that sozens comet wasn't far behind.