Chapter 1 Part 3 - The beginning

Jaha: We're ready. Tomorrow, after breakfast, they will be sent to earth.
Abby looked blank. She just thinks her daughter, Clarke, will die. Marcus is tense, he is afraid for L and S. Jaha seems relaxed, although his child will also be sent to earth. Everyone takes a deep breath. The meeting ends. Everyone goes to their rooms.

The night passes. The alarm sounds. L and S arrive at the dining room and sit down at their eternal table. Finn joins them, but no sign of Octavia.
L: Where is Octavia?
Finn: She was usually behind those two weird boys at the end, Jasper and Monty, they're always behind me, I didn't see her today.

L: Where is Octavia?Finn: She was usually behind those two weird boys at the end, Jasper and Monty, they're always behind me, I didn't see her today

L: What if something happened ?!
S: Let's hope not.
She doesn't eat it anymore. Finn looks at her sadly, realizing how much she cares about her new friend. Everyone is silent.
Finn: I'm going to get some more water.
S shake her head. She looked behind him to see how far he was.
S: L, I couldn't sleep last night at all! I am very scared! When will they take us?
L: Anytime, they can show up now and send us. I got used to it anyway, maybe we still have a chance to live after 18!
Finn sits back at the table and L stops abruptly. He sees them tense.
Finn: Did something happen?
S: No, I was just talking about ... Octavia!
Finn: Ook ..
After a while, many guards noisily entered the door, and each forcibly took a prisoner and tied their hands, dragging them. S and L are far from each other.
L: S!
S looked at her scared.
L: S! Will be fine! I promise!
And they are moving too far away from each other.

L: S! Will be fine! I promise!And they are moving too far away from each other

When leaving the SkyBox, Marcus Kane waits for S and L to talk to them. The guards bring them to him.
Marcus: Girls, don't be scared! Everything will be fine! We will communicate by radio and I will have you under observation from up here.
S and L look at him and shut up. S hugs her father.

 S hugs her father