NEXT MORNING IN SCHOOL

Börja om från början

The teacher distributed the result card and I got an A+ and Roisin did well too, with an A.  So, the class got over and so was the day and everybody was giving best wishes and bidding farewell before heading towards their summer breaks. I also wanted to say 'bye' to someone. I went into the hallway, searching for him and there he was Magnar, near the library.

'um... Hey, Magnar........Hi, um...' I called him

'Hey,' he replied

'See, I am sorry for Roisin's behavior. She was just kinda having fun or teasing maybe.'

'I didn't mind it. It's really fine.' He replied,  then added 'So, you love reading.'

'yeah, I just can't live without it. Nerdy, Roisin says.'

'it's kinda cool, though. So... umm again A+, you are great.'(walking in the corridor)

'Yeah, thanks. You got an A+ too.'

'yeah'

'So, umm...' I was hesitant.

'so?'

'it's the first time we talked.'

'yeah, last semester I was new. Moreover, I didn't have the courage to talk, not to you only but I guess to everyone. Just introvert things.'

'so, what was it that made you " ignite the fire of communicating".'

'..after Mr. Gildlocks morning speech... you have to focus on extracurricular, next year is your senior year..and blah blah...' he laughed, 'so, I thought I would be joining some clubs when the semester starts and should probably make the senior year a memorable one. And one the upside, you were reading, it's not like I haven't seen you read before, it's just that for the first time I saw the girl I have been wanting to talk to, moreover, I was searching for the ways I can talk to her, actually gave me a chance to start up a conversation.'

'oh, I didn't see that coming. Are you hitting up on me?' I said and then added, 'Nevertheless, how I gave you the courage to talk?'

'No, I am not flirting. I just said what was in my find. Anyway, you were reading my favorite author. And it's the first time I saw you with Dan brown's novel.'

'Wait ... umm ...you used to see me secretly.' I said surprisingly.

'maybe.' He commented.

Well, I was behaving like a typical teen. I hated behaving like this, but still, I was happy to know, he's been thinking of me since last semester. I like observing people rather than talking to them. But, this time it was different. I was just enjoying the moment and all of a sudden a voice shouting from a distance in the corridor came to my ears 'I am gonna kill you, you're here and I was searching for you everywhere in the school.' She came and stood near me pushing me by her shoulder, Roisin.

'Oh... Magnar... I didn't see you there...Ahem, so.. this is the matter ...Hey, wait....you like her, don't you?.... Awww....' She then added starting her drama. I had to leave her so that I could talk to Magnar. But she finds me everywhere.

'Roisin.. shut up... Hey come... let's go...' I remarked seriously.

'don't worry..she also....ooo...when you came..the first day... umm...hmm..No don't cover my mouth....lemme speak...'

'I am sorry... Umm..bye... gotta go... Happy summers.' I said in a hurry pulling Roisin out of the place. So, this was our short but awakening conversation. I pulled Roisin out of the school gate and walked towards the home.

' Are you stupid? What he might be thinking? Silly.' I confronted her.

'ooohhhh might be thinking?' she said loudly.

'shut up.'

'okay sorry...He's cute though.'

'I know.' I blushed. Yeah, I was. Well, such things can never remain secret from best friends.

'so, you topped again.' She said smiling.

' yeah. However, you did well too.'

'Yeah, thanks for helping me... So, here comes to my house. You wanna come in?'

' no, I have to do laundry or else mom's gonna kill me. I am skipping it since last Sunday.'

' where are the helpers?'

'they're on leave.'

' okay, so meet me tomorrow, coz... I am going to my cousin's house and I'll be back in two days.'

'you didn't tell me.'

' Sorry, mom told me this morning and I forgot to tell you.'

' is everything all right?'

' Yeah, everything is. She's going to France for higher studies and it's been a long we haven't met.'

' cool, I'll catch you then. See ya tomorrow.'

'okay, sista...Tomorrow, here.. 2 pm sharp I don't wanna go without meeting you....'

' okay bye.'

'and yeah don't try to do road adventures and he is cute.' She shouted.

'I won't... and shut up, bye...'

So, She was going to her cousin's. She had plans, and what I had books, of course. Well, I never liked whenever Roisin went somewhere, as she was the only friend I had.