I was about to say something when I found Aya and Lily running towards me with panicked faces.

Aya: Emiya! Help!

Lily: it's Maya! She's been taken hostage by the soldiers that accompanied these Angel Sentinels!

Emiya: so this wasn't your plan?

Aya: What plan?!

Lily then realized what I meant.

Lily: wait! You were listening!?

I shrugged.

Emiya: gifted with great sense of hearing and smell, so it was kinda easy for me to listen to your conversation even if the four of you were whispering.

Aka Reinforcement.

Aya: then we don't have to explain this to you! Please! This wasn't part of the plan! Please help Maya!

I sighed. Well, I guess I'll help... Damn my E rank luck and Zelretch.

Emiya: then I'll explain this later.

The four of them raised their brows in question, Monic even asking what I meant... Erick's wife.

Emiya: just believe me on this one.

With that, I mentally chanted the first part of my Aria. Using my Magecraft to alter my clothes back to it's usual look... Funny how Alteration's usefulness was even expanded thanks to this world not having a single presence of Gaea or Alaya.

Lily: you know magic!?

I rolled my eyes.

Emiya: Magecraft but whatever. Where were they taking her Aya?

She pointed towards the largest Angel Sentinel.

Aya: the hostages are gathered behind the stage four Angel Sentinel, be careful. That thing is known for wiping out armies.

Emiya: that's not a problem for me.

With that, I applied Reinforcement and ran. Many of the evacuees only saw a red blurr passing by and Sentinels getting sliced in half.

Maya Pov

No no no! This wasn't supposed to happen! How did they even get here that fast!? It would take at least a week without teleportation! And from what I known, They can't teleport!

Soldier: That makes her the thirtieth sir!

I felt a hand lift my face up.

General: hmm... For a bitch she isn't looking bad, I might just keep her.

Soldier: but sir! Orders said that all prisoners should be made examples for those who try to escape captivity!

He slapped him with his armored glove.

General: do I look like I care? Send her to my tent.

I saw two more soldiers grab me and lifted me up, but before they could move me. The general stopped them and went for a closer inspection.

General: truly a beauty, may I have your name?

I spat on his face.

Maya: I'd rather die than tell you!

He wiped off my spit and slapped me hard.

General: pretty, but needs discipline... No worries, after I'm done with you. You'll be begging for more~

I kicked him on his balls, lucky for him. The plated armor managed to block my hit but the force went through.

General: damn bitch! Get her out of here!