part 8

june 9th- my dad dropped me off at the condo bronny and his dad were staying in. we hung out there for a little bit then his dad took us to top golf. after top golf we went to this cute little place to take pictures while we watched the sunset. i didn't post them this time but he did. it was his first time posting me. it was a picture of us kissing with his arms wrapped around my back he captioned it "all mine🤩" i commented "aw today was fun😚". a lot of people were commenting asking questions and when i say a lot i mean a lot. and i got a ton of follow requests so i decided to make my account public. i had sooo many followers now.

june 10th- we didn't really do anything. we went to a movie but that's pretty much it.

june 11-18- nothing he just came over

TODAY (june 19)

today is bronny's last full day. he's leaving tomorrow and then the day after that i'm going to the beach with friends. i got really sad that bronny was leaving all i wanted to do was stay home with him and have him in my arms forever but we made plans. we went zip lining and it was actually really fun. bronny was scared though. we did take a picture and i posted it with the caption "he's scared of heights" he commented "what about you? don't act like you didn't scream a couple times". he got to sleep over at my house but we didn't do anything because i didn't want to. we just cuddled and kissed all night.

NEXT DAY

bronny's leaving today. we got up, got breakfast and went to his condo so him and his dad could pack up there stuff. me, my dad, lebron, and bronny drove to the airport. it was around 10:30 and their flight boards at 11 so we sat there for a little bit. i had my head on bronny's shoulder and he played with my hair.

melissa: don't leave me please

bronny: i have to baby i'm sorry. you come visit me as soon as you get back

melissa: dad when can we fly to them

dad: we'll have to see what we can do

a little time passed and they started boarding. we all stood up and lebron and my dad walked away from us for a little bit. he hugged me so tight and put his chin on the top of my head. i looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

bronny: baby don't cry, you're gonna make me cry

i just smiled while tears ran down my face. he picked my chin up and kissed me. he pulled back and then we kissed again. i buried my head in his chest again and cried some more. he kissed the top of my forehead and whispered something but it was too quiet for me to hear.

melissa: what?

bronny: nothing. i'm gonna miss you so much

melissa: i'm gonna miss you

he grabbed my hand and started to very slowly walk away as he walked away his hand slowly let go of mine. more tears fell from my face and he blew me a kiss. i smiled and waved goodbye and he did the same. he boarded and me and my dad walked out to my car. i cried the whole way home and waited for a text from him saying his flight was good and that he missed me. while i was waiting i packed for the beach. i got a text that night.

TEXT CONVO

 bronny: i miss you

melissa: i miss you too please come back

bronny: i will soon baby

we texted for a little and i was gonna call but he said he was really tired so he went to sleep. i looked through all the pictures and videos in my memories and cried a little bit. i posted a cute video of us. it started with me making duck lips at the camera and then bronny leaned down from where he was standing in front of me and kissed me and then i smiled. i put "miss my boy already". i was on my phone for a little bit and then i went to sleep.