Chapter 2 School blues

Here we go chapter 2- the pik is kinda how i see ariel it sorta catchs her flirty playfulness. dw guys im just warming up, i keep wanting to write everything at once so i might forget/ add too much at some info, but i'll try to space it out. Im just so excited haha :) oh and this chapter crams alot of info into your heads so just ask if you need answers! :) :) oh and ahhh im talking a little american in this chapter but its coz im used to reading, not writing :P finished editing :D let me know if there's any mistakes ;)

Song- cooler then me

-CHAPTER 2-

I shake off my thoughts and turn to my best-friend-slash-know-it-all. AKA Evelyn. She was a small english girl, pretty but petite. Ariel and i have always felt protective over her since we've all become friends. Evelyn is kinda a nerd. She knows everything about anything. She's really cute with her short red hair and freakles, but all those stuck up bitchs and jocks can't see through her thick glasses, and bully her when Ariel and i arnt around to protecct her. We always ask if she'll get contacts but Evz just says that her glass's are a part of her and she wont change her look for others.

"Wheres Ariel?" i ask

"She said she'd meet up with us there." replied Evelyn, obviously annoyed i interrupted her lecture about getting up in the morning. I said she was cute, small and nerdy, but boy was she bossy.

We park in the student carpark and head to the canteen, so i can make good on my deal about buying breakfast. Thats when i hear someone singing 'take a dirty picture babeh, take a dirty picture.' Me and evelyn look at each other knowingly and turn to see the big smile on my other best friends face.

She has skin paler then mine and bleach blonde hair that was long and styled messly with a few random braids that made her have a kinda-gypsy-like-hot-babe look. She's currently sporting our school uniform added with a scarf in her hair, lots of bangles and hobo gloves.

She also tended to have about a boyfriend a week. She would always claim that they all lacked originality and spunk. Sure she was known as a slut, but those who are close to her know the truth. Most of the guys she dates barely even get to touch her let alone have sex. She isn't a virgin but she still says she's saving herself for that special someone. And the rumours are just from those dumped guys who's ego was hurt coz they wern't good enough for her. Man does ariel choose the wrong guys.

"You do realize that is the wrong lyrics Ariel" i say.

Ariel puts on a fake pout, "well sue me, my versions better anyway."

"I find those sort of songs degrading." Remarks Evelyn in her 'pommy' accent. She always has an opinion and she always had to make it known.

"Man Evz, you should chill out a bit i mean its just a song!" said Ariel. I new they were going to go at it again. Arguing, those two are, endlessly arguing.

"Its lyrics like that what turns young girls into sleezy young girls-' Ouch, Ariel did not like that.

"Like me? Oh You didnt just-"

"say that? yes i did. And now im saying that you should stop wearing so much glitter you -"

"sparkle like edward. Really? A twilight joke," My gosh. They argue so much they finish each others sentences. "If i was a vampire i would have already-"

"Shut the hell up the pair of you!" i shouted. A few people walking past turned around but i kept going loud and clear "i have a major head ache. Its the start of year 11 and you guys are already at it?" they both looked away embarresed at thier quarrel.

"Some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Ariel mumbled.

"No im just sick of you guys fighting all the time." I said looking away.