Heartbreak

I woke up at 7:36pm to my leg thrown over Hawks body, my head on his chest, my chest pressing into his side, and his wing covering my body.

My (E/C) eyes wandered up to his face to see him sleeping peacefully. He's cute. He is my everything.

I slowly shifted closer to his face, gently caressing his perfect face as I kissed him.

I love you Kei.

Suddenly, both of my siblings busted into my room looking panicked. "Guys? What's wrong?" I asked as Hawks was waking up slowly. "It's All Might! He's fighting a villian!! It's on the news come on!!" They immediately took off running and I snapped my head to look at Hawks. "Do you have to go??"

"Now way in hell am I leaving your side right now, Nugget" He said sleepily as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "C'mon, let's go see the number one hero kick ass."

*****

We had walked downstairs and saw All Might fighting the villian. This villian was intense. I have never seen someone with multiple quirks before. "All Might has this in the bag." My brother said confidently. I'm not sure about this one... I had a bad feeling about this.

We all were sitting watching as All Might was fighting the villian later to be know as All for One. He could barely get a decent punch in. "Shouldn't of All Might already beaten this guy?" I said softly to Hoshi. "I'm not entirely sure...." She looked over to Keigo. "What you do think Hawks?"

His face was dark. "Kei- Hawks? Is everything okay?" I reached over to touch his shoulder and he snapped out of it scaring me. "Shit, sorry nugget I didn't mean to scare you." I layed my head on his shoulder. "You're okay. Is everything alright?" "Yeah, just worried for All Might. He seems like he has slowed do-"

"What?" I looked at the TV and was utterly shocked to see what was being broadcasted.

"M-mama?"

There stood my mother, next to the villian. She looked to different. She had a huge scar across her face, hair was dyed black, dressed in battle gear. "Oh my fucking god... Mom!!" Enki yelled and Cerberus barked.

I was now standing up along with Hoshi and Enki. "N-no..." Hawks saw me visibly shaking and he stood up and held me close. "Why is she with a villian!? Do you think she was captured!?" Enki said hopeful that she hadn't turned to a life of crime.

"Enki, I'm sorry." Hawks sighed as he held me.

All Might continued fighting, not losing hope. Refusing to lose. He was going to fight until the very end. The villian send out a massive attack to a civilian, which All Might stopped.

That's when it happened. His muscle form gave out.

His weak form was exposed.

But that wouldn't stop him from winning. My mother handled fighting the other heroes who were trying to help. My heart was shattered. My mother had become a villian.

*****

I was shaking, sobbing, struggling to breathe.

Hawks had his arms wrapped around me, whispering sweet nothings to me as Cerberus laid by my feet.

Hoshi and Enki were in a similar boat.

The Symbol of Peace was defeated. My mother was shockingly arrested along with the villian she was with. "M-mom...why...." My voice was completely shot.

"How could she!?!??" "After everything we have gone through!!!" Enki and Hoshi cried.

Hawks nuzzled me as his hands rubbed my sides. "It'll be alright, Nugget. We will get everything figured out. I know we will. Maybe your mother was brainwashed?" He sighed and kissed my cheek.

I don't remember falling asleep but apparently I passed out. I woke up at 10:30am and Hawks wasn't there. "Sushi? Where did Hawks go?" I pouted. She looked up at me utterly exhausted. Her eyes were swollen and puffy, she looked like she had cried for 5 hours straight. Turns out she did.

"He went to go help out in Kamino Ward, he said he would hopefully be back today." Enki said.

We were all devastated. Our once happy, bubbily mother, who adored and loved us and our father, was now a villian. Cerberus trotted out of my room and nudged everyone. He picked up on everyone's moods.

Our whole world was changed. The woman who once gave us a kiss on the cheek before school, the woman who once tucked us in, was now a different person.

"I thought Mom fled to the states." I finally spoke out, desperate to break the tension in the atmosphere. "We did too." Hoshi said drinking her coffee. "Dad would be absolutely devastated if he was still alive." Enki saying that earned him a good slap on the back of the head. "What the fuck Hosh??"

"Dad is still alive! Don't you dare bring him up in this situation you dick!" My mouth was open in shock. Hoshi never cusses. "Okay. Everyone needs to calm down. What if I went out and got some donuts?" Enki glared at me. "Absolutely not, you got stabbed 3 days ago! You aren't leaving this house." His face was turning red out of anger, just like dad. "I'll go." He said harshly as he headed for the door, slamming it.

Hoshi and I both sighed as I looked down at Cerberus. Even he was clearly distraught. "I'm sorry (Y/N). I didn't mean to make him mad..." My sister apologized and I pushed my (H/L) (H/C) out of my face. "It's okay, Sushi. Everyone is on edge."

My (E/C) eyes darted to the clock. 11:07am.

"I'm gonna go take a shower okay?" Hoshi nodded and I very slowly hobbled up the stairs, my side hurting worse than yesterday. After getting in the bathroom, I got undressed and checked my wound.

"Oh my god..." I fell to my knees and heaved over the toilet. I was never a big fan of injuries. Suddenly, I was crying.

I was never a big fan of throwing up.

*****

During my shower, I stood there and processed everything that had gone down in the span of 72 hours.

"Okay, One. Training camp went to shit. Cerberus lost control...OH MY GOD!!!" The fact Cerberus lost control at the training camp had escaped my mind. "Fuck, what am I gonna do....Okay okay. Focus on that later." I sighed as I very carefully washed my wound.

"Two, Katsuki got kidnapped. Three...What happened...?" Thats when it hit me. "Those fucking idiots!!!!" I yelled as I quickly ran out of the bathroom, dressed horribly. "Hoshi! I hafta go! I'm sorry!!" I screamed as Cerberus followed me.

"I'm gonna kill them!!!"

I ran as fast as possible to Izuku Midoriya's house. "Open the fucking door, you absolute complete idiot!" I muttered and was slightly disappointed to see his mother answer the door. "Oh? Who are you?"

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), a friend of Midoriya's. Is he in? I need to speak with him." I asked. "S-sure! He's in his room. Izuku! Dear! Someone is here for you!" His mother said.

After walking in and taking off my shoes, He was in the kitchen. "O-Oh! Hey (Y/N)! Cerberus! What's up? What- Hey!!" He yelped as I gripped his shirt dragging him to his room.

I shoved him onto his bed, shutting his door. "How fucking stupid are you!?"

"E-excuse me?"

"You heard me! You were at Kamino Ward last night with Kiri and Todo! Are the three of you suffering mental damage!???" I yelled at the teenage boy.

"I-I'm sorry! We needed to get Kacchan back!!"

"And did you?" I was fuming, ready to break his arms at any given second. "Yes, the five of us got him back."

"FIVE!?!?!???"

"Uh oh..."

"You are dead."

(A/N: PLOTTT TWISSSTTTT HOESSS HAHAHA!!!!! did i shock you? i hope i did ;) next chapter will be a MAJOR mind fuck so stay sharp <3)