3) The Hangout

Next Day

Pearl was watching Peter Pan her favorite movie while eating cereal like any other Saturday afternoon. It was already 1:30pm so she already has her "day-time" clothes you could say. Pearl usually has dance on Saturdays but it got cancelled since the teacher was sick. "PJ do you have your clothes on?!" Heidi asked, but Pearl being to in on watching Peter Pan just nodded but realized that her mom can't see. "Yes, mommy and I have my mask in my hands!!" "Alright!"  Once the movie ended there was a knock on the door. "PJ go put your plate away, I'll get the door." Heidi said walking down the stairs to get the door.

Pearl POV

Once I put the plate in the dishwasher I headed back to the couch,there sat the guy from yesterday which I was told named Prince and another guy which I'm sure was Bigi. "Hello" I said while I sat in the chair besides the couch. They both smiled at me, "Hey, did your mommy tell you who we are?" Prince asked, I smiled and nodded. "Why don't we play 10 questions to get to know each other before we go?" Bigi asked, me and Prince nodded.

P- Prince  B-Bigi  M-Me

P- Favorite Color

B- Blue

M- Red

P- Green

B- Hobbies

P- Bike riding and Swimming

M- Singing,dancing,swimming,baking, basketball and karate

B- That's a lot Pearl, mines are Karate,dancing, basketball and swimming

M- Favorite food

B- Pizza

P- Thai food

M- KFC

P- Ok I know that's not 10 questions but we have to go we have a long day ahead of us, come on Pearl we're going.

Bigi POV

We all got in the car and listened to songs while Prince'd drives. Pearl reminds me soo much of dad it's crazy she has the same liking as him and the was she does certain things it's so much like how dad does things. The drive was quiet until 'Heal the World' came on and we heard Pearl singing a long with it. Without anyone noticing I recorded her voice to send to dad later.

I was so shocked and I could tell Prince was too. "That was beautiful Pearl" her face got red and she looked down and got all shy. "Thank you" she said still blushing" Awww she's so cute when she gets shy. "Alright we're here." Prince said parking the car in front of a trampoline and rock climbing park. I looked besides me to Pearl who has a great big smile on her face. "Ok just in case, if you see people with cameras look away and if they start asking questions just smile and don't answer. Do you understand?" Prince said/asked ready to get out the door, we both nodded and got out the car.

Meanwhile....Michael POV

I wonder what their doing? Are they having fun? Are they smiling and laughing at each others silliness? I wish her mother would let me meet her soon. I was just about to watch some TV when my phone went off, it Bigi.

B-Bigi M-Michael

M-Hello?

B-Hey, dad just wanting to see how you where doing?

M- Your checking in on me? Ok what happened?!

B- Nothing I promise, I'm just waiting for Prince to sign us into the park

M- Ohh ok, umm what's Pearl like?

B- Dad she acts just like you, she has your smile and our nose, and also she has a wonderful voice

M- ohh I wish I could have heard her

B- Don't worry dad I recorded it without her noticing....I just sent it to you, I gotta go they might be looking for me.

And with that the call ended 'Ding' I got a video message from Bigi, omg it's my baby she's beautiful. After listening to her sing I had tears in my eyes, she has gift.

Pearl POV

We're having so much fun jumping around and laughing when one of us slips off on of the rocks when soo close to the top. But our one hour was up so we went to our safe that we out our stuff in and put our shoes and masks on before heading to the door. One problem though there was people with cameras all over the place. "Alright remember what I said in the car, now hold each others hands so we don't get separated." Prince said holding my left hand while Bigi held my right.

There were people asking well more like shouting a bunch of questions in our faces and wanting to know who I was and asking for pictures and to sign things. I don't know how we got in the car but we somehow did. "Alright buckle up this is going to be a bumpy ride." Prince said buckling himself in.

All the way home we sang and danced crazily to the songs that came on it was fun, I didn't want it to end. But it did end when Prince parked in front of the house.We all got out the car and headed to the door. Prince knocked on the door while we waited my mom to open it. "Hey guys how was your day?" My mom smiled while letting us in. "We had a fun day!" I said running to give my mom a big bear hug, everyone laughed at the scene they just saw. "Well we hate to go but we have to get home before it gets to dark." Bigi sadly said. "You have to leave already" I said with tears in my eyes. "Hey don't worry we'll hangout again and maybe even with your big sister Paris." Prince said trying to cheer me up, I just smiled and nodded watching them leave.

Soon after my mom told me to get ready for bed. "Ok mommy, goodnight I love you!!!" I said running up the stairs. I got ready for bed and tucked myself in smiling at the amazing day I just had today I love my siblings already and I hope they had just as much fun as I did today.