Chapter 31- Yes

This is going to be a more intense and intimate chapter... Remember at the beginning how I said this may contain mature content.... Well here it is... 

*****************

I heard a knock at the door and I knew my parents weren't supposed to be home until sunday night. They'd taken a weekend trip for their anniversary. I wondered if one of them had forgotten something and they were trying to get back in to get it. 

I ran to the door quickly but when I answered it, it wasn't who I expected. 

Alarik stood in the doorway and as soon as he saw me he stepped through. His eyes dark and heavy, pinning me down with lust and—something else. 

"Allison, I can't believe what you did—but you did it."

His words at first confused me but then I realized what he was saying. His mother had actually talked to his father and whatever she had said, apparently it worked. He was there on my doorstep which meant he wasn't afraid of someone else seeing, he wasn't afraid of anyone finding out where he was and who was with if he was with someone other than that Hazel bitch. 

I stared at him in shock for a moment, that earlier need that I'd felt when I'd seen him flaring up in me once again. 

He saw that spark in my eyes and he gave me just what I needed, pulling me into him and his lips were on mine. My arms wrapped around his neck as his wandered my body until resting around my waist. 

The kiss was hot and intense, the desire burning strong within me. This was what we were made for, we weren't made for sneaking around and hiding ourselves, we were meant to share in this together without the fear of being found out. 

My parents were gone, and in that moment I was glad they were.

I found my back against the wall coats hanging all around, and Alarik's hand's roamed expertly up and down my body, exploring exactly where they wanted to. I felt the tingling sensation everywhere his skin touched mine, the same sensations and pull that the moon goddess used to pull us toward each other in the first place. 

She'd paired us together for some reason, and in that moment, I wasn't questioning her motives, I was just letting the sensations take over my body. 

This had gone on a whole new level though. It was no longer just the sensation the moon goddess had placed in us, I knew when I left his house, when I laid eyes on his back turned to me that I needed him and I still needed him now. 

"Alarik," I whispered out of breath, the breath he'd taken away by kissing me. 

"Allison," my name was a rumble in his chest. He'd waited for this longer than I had. He'd made his decision on this whole situation long before me. He had said he knew what he wanted, and what he'd wanted was me. While I was trying to reject him, he had been convincing me not to, and in that moment, I was glad he'd won. 

I pulled him in for another deep kiss, our lips tangled together, our tongues dancing, his taking the lead before we had to come up for air. 

"I need you," I whispered softly. And that was all it took. We left the wall immediately, making our way down the hall and up to my room. 

I was stuck in a daze as he moved us toward the bed. I felt the soft sheets and mattress below me, but how we'd gotten from the hall to here was a mystery to me. I'd been so lost in the feel of him and the depths of his eyes that I had been completely under his spell. 

His mouth worked magic as it trailed from my mouth down to my neck, leaving a small trail of sparks behind. A small moan escaped my lips against my better judgement and I felt his warm lips smile against my tender skin as he nibbled away.