20

Lol my town was flooded, I was behind on months work and my motivation was no where to be seen. I apologize for my absense I should've explained and updated you guys and not left the story hanging, but here's a small update!! 

--

Minho and I parted ways when arriving at school I think after a lunch out we've gained a bit of trust and respect for each other and I'm so happy with the step we have taken. 

I arrived at my second last class I have before PE and I spot Johnny. We make an eye contact, but he seems sad and disappointed when looking at me. It didn't take long for him to give me the cold shoulder and look away. I knew it I shouldn't have left without an explanation, now he thinks I must've used him or something. 

But I don't regret going with Minho. I stride towards Johnny with a bit of confidence ready to explain the misunderstanding. "Hello class take your textbooks out and turn to page 266". Crap. 

We sat in the class in a boring lecture. I shift in my seat. "Pst! Johnny, let me explain".  Johnny turns his head. "What?", I can sense he's upset. "I didn't mean to ditch you..if that's what you think happened" I say maintaining my voice, hoping the teacher wouldn't notice me. Johnny gives me a look allowing me to continue. Thank god he's open minded.  "Something came up-" 

"Mr.Lee what do you think you're doing?" nononononononono I was just about to explain!! "uh- ms..." 

"Save it, detention. and to think I'd have a decent new student, well I guess one can only dream." 

ringgggggg

"Homework questions 1-15 pg.300 due tomorrow!" she yells on top of all the rushing students "Mr.Lee this is the slip go to this room during your lunch break tomorrow." I nod and look around. Johnny had already left. 

I run to the gym hoping to find him there so I can finally explain, but there were so many students in the gym it made me wanna faint. I shake off my dizziness and bust into the boys locker room. Holy mother-  "Hey look its the newbie Minho had around, what's up fresh meat!" A shirtless yet somewhat built boy said to me. The locker room was filled with shirtless men. HOT shirtless men. As if me wondering what my sexuality is, I think seeing them just confirmed it. 

I feel my cheeks heat up and I lower my head. "Aww are you shy?" he asks.  I stutter I couldn't even manage to mutter out something. "Leave him alone Val before Minho finds out and bites you".A hot guy said, that, might I add is half naked. Though they look alike, maybe twins?

"Who knows maybe I do want him to bite me" he looks at me "You might just make this boring school into something I'm interested in." he smirked. 

Omg where's Johnny??? I look for him, but end up meeting something that might cause drama. What's his relationship with Minho and why do I have a bad feeling about this? 

hey guys I hope you enjoyed this small chapter the next one will hopefully be longer and yes I added twins to the mix,,, tehehe fact: the twins are actually from a man wha I am reading ill upload a photo of them in the next chapter until next time! stay safe<3

this chapter was not edited