17

Short but two updates baby 🤡 skz won against bts and armies are wilding😭 but y'all bts mma- dudesssss jimins solo🥺
-

Jisung pov

I walk down the stairs and joined everyone for breakfast. It was filled with awkward silence. "Caw caw caw" a bird cawed out. Y'all know what I'm talking about🤡. We continued to eat until Mr.Lee finished reading the newspaper and started to clean up the table.

Minho got up and placed the dishes in the dishwasher and so did I. Okay can I just say smth? I'm asian so we never use the dishwasher but we use it for storage though I'm making them use the dishwasher cause I'm too lazy to write ahhaahh.

As I was putting the cutleries away our hands slightly brushed against each other and the slightest skin ship made my face heat up.

"Ah, I will brush my teeth now.. I'll meet you guys in the car," I said leaving the kitchen. Mr.Lee nodded and clicked his keys starting the car up. And Minho stayed behind in the kitchen continuing to put away the dishes.

I quickly brushed my teeth and re-applied my lip balm and tint. Fixed my hair and clothes and grabbed all my things for school. When I get down no one was in the house anymore so I got the gist everyone was already out.

Walking down the drive way to get to the car I see Minho look at me with a look I couldn't define. I get in the back seat and Mr.Lee backed out and drove off.

After a short drive we made it to my first ever school. It was ginormous and was swarming with kids. The tall gates made it intimidating, but the school not having a uniform made me relax just a bit more. I get out of the car and hid behind Minho.

The window of the car rolled down. "Minho, remember to take Jisung to the office to get his schedule and make sure to show him to his classroom!" Mr.Lee shouts out the window. He nods and puts his arm around me as he guided me into the school.

Walking in I felt a few stares as if I had something on my face. Or more like someone beside me. I guess he's famous in the school.

"Do you think that's his new lackey?"

"No way!"

"I heard that's his new brother"

"Omg the dude beside Minho is low-key cute I wanna fuck him just to see his face"

Suddenly the school that I thought was nice and angelic, turned into a hell filled with gossip and lies.

This, made me have a bad feeling in my gut.