"I don't, but it's not a hard thing to guess." She prattled on as she walked away to configure something inside the bottom level of the cylindrical structure in the center of the room. "You're a married woman who's spending exorbitant amounts of time with her husband. As they say," She peeked around the corner at me, "shit happens, man."

I smiled politely, just thankful she was helping me. I knotted my sleeves in my hands, anxious. "I mean, I really don't think I'm pregnant. I'm probably just getting used to the atmosphere and the food and all that. Probably just now noticing how stress impacted my body but- ... but it doesn't hurt to check, you know? Just don't bring it up when Bucky comes around if you don't mind."

"Of course I won't!" She exclaimed. She beckoned me over with an outstretched arm to lay down on the table in the cylinder thing.

"Now, you're aware of the whole super soldier thing inside me, right?" I clarified, laying down on the cold slab. "Like, your tech won't screw with me at all?"

Shuri just scoffed, not even looking at me. "Of course I do, I know everything about you." Creepy, but I respect it. "And no, don't worry, you're safe with me and my beautiful inventions."

A minute or so went by of her working away at her aforementioned computer as I laid in silence, my mind preoccupied with thoughts of a purple baby and when I could get my hands on another coconut water.

"Okay, you can hop off of there now." She said absentmindedly. I got up and walked over to her and her computer.

"So?" I asked quietly, shoulders hunched up like I was bracing for impact.

"Due to my incredible, advanced, wonderful, never-before-done technology, I can safely say: congratulations, you're pregnant!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.

I clapped a hand over my mouth, eyes wide. "Really?"

She nodded excitedly. "And it's a girl!"

Just as I was about to scream in excitement and also paralyzing anxiety, the doors opened and in walked T'Challa and Bucky. Bucky was holding a glass of coconut water in his hands. I hoped it was for me.

"Good morning, ladies. Let's get this man a new arm." T'Challa's warm voice and smile interrupted us. Shuri quickly changed her screen so the test results wouldn't be visible to the men.

I smiled at Bucky as he came over and handed me the glass. I could have screamed and cried and knocked him over in a barreling hug right then and there, but I just gave him a smile back and welcomed his forehead kiss. Shit. Oh my gosh. Pregnant. Baby. Baby girl. Bucky's baby girl.

He said 'good morning' to Shuri and me. Shuri told him to sit where I was just a moment ago and he followed orders. I was cemented to the ground where I stood, gripping the chilled glass my thoughtful and clueless husband had so kindly brought for me.

T'Challa and Shuri joined him, Shuri holding a long case. I had the mind to unglue myself from the ground and go to where they were, doing my best to focus on Bucky.

I'm pregnant.

I tuned in as Shuri was opening the case to reveal an arm that looked identical to the one Bucky had lost only months prior, but blue. She briefly explained something I didn't catch, then jogged away to her computer for something.

T'Challa turned to me with a smile. "I was talking to Mr. Barnes on our way here about news from the United States capitol. Captain Rogers informed me of everything you two had been dealing with since you," He looked to me. "had left SHIELD."

He said that really politely. He meant everything that had happened since I was turned into Amygdala and my life went to hell. But anyways.

"I gave my inside men that information and they've brought it to the people in charge of the Accords. Simply, it's out of your hands now." He continued smiling, looking at Bucky. Bucky was smiling too. His eyes smiled too. That was a newer thing of his and I felt butterflies in my stomach every time. My mind drifted from his smile to her smile. I hope she'd have his smile. My free hand absentmindedly cradled my lower stomach.