"Meh, but then I would have to see that damn kid and what would I tell her when I bring the kid to her, she knows it's Levi's baby, it would never work, I'll just have to leave the kid there"

"Oh okay I was just saying still"

"Okay give me the details really soon I can't wait to get my hands on Skylar" Ethan ended the call then laughed. He parked his car in front of the store then got out. Ethan walked into the store then looked around. He walked down the aisle then picked up some snacks. Ethan really didn't have much money after spending it on the professionals he hired, it pissed him off but he had to do what he had to do. After buying what he needed he walked up to the cashier and paid for what he wanted. Ethan's phone pinged and he looked down at his phone as he walked back to his car.

"He even got Levi's and Skylar's number, well I need to call her later. Don't need Levi's phone number that's not necessary and finally their address, these people are good at least paying my money was worth it" he said as he got into his car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi sat down on his bed waiting for Skylar to leave the bathroom. Skylar's phone started ringing and Levi picked it up off the table. Looking down at the callers ID he realize it was someone unknown. "Skylar your phone is ringing!" Levi shouted.

"Um..... it must be Nova tell her I'll be out in a sec!" She shouted then turned the shower on. Levi answered the call then placed it towards his ears.

"Skylar, Skylar my beautiful, precious little thing"

"Who is this?" Levi asked with one eyebrow cocked up. He knew Skylar did know any other guy.

"Levi why do you have Skylar phone?"

"Ethan? How the fuck did you get Skylar's number" Levi cursed, he was so upset, his blood boiled, he couldn't imagine Skylar picking up the phone she would've been scared to death.

"I have my ways Levi now be a good sport and hand the phone to my girlfriend"

"She's not your girlfriend you fucking creep leave her alone, I swear when I get my hands on you Ethan I'll kill you myself, with my bare fucking hands!" Levi shouted.

"Oh really, I'm scared, you stole Skylar from me she was mine and you took her but I promise when I find her she'll be mine again and you will be dead"

"You are really stupid if you think that I'm going to let that happen. I'm coming for you Ethan"

"Whatever, tell my beautiful that I said goodnight and don't think about tracking this call because this phone will be destroyed.

"I'll kill you" Levi said and Ethan laughed then ended the call. Levi threw the phone into the wall and it broke up into pieces. He was so angry he got up and started pacing around the room. Running his hand through his hair multiple times. The bathroom door opened and Skylar walked in while drying her hair with a towel. Levi sat down trying to calm himself before skylar notice that he was angry. He couldn't let her know that Ethan called or she would be really terrified.

"Did she hang up?" Skylar asked as she walked over to Levi. He didn't answer her and she wondered why. She looked around the room and she realized that her phone was broken. "Levi why would you do that to my phone" Skylar said then fold her arms up to her chest. "Who was it Levi?"

"It was some guy who called the wrong number, he was saying some nasty stuff and before I could tell him he was calling the wrong number I got mad and threw the phone in the wall.

"That's weird" Skylar laughed then sat down beside Levi. She placed her hands on his shoulder and she realised how tensed he was.

"What's wrong Levi" Skylar asked a little worried.

"It's nothing Skylar I already told what happened" he told her.

"Levi there's no need to get upset " she pulled away from him and he sighed.

"Skylar lets just forget about it okay" he told her and she rolled her eyes. Standing up she walked into the closet to get dressed. As soon as she got dressed she walked back into the room.

"Where are you going" Levi asked when he saw that Skylar was about to leave the room.

"I'm giving you some space since you are upset and you don't want to tell me then I should go" Skylar said while tapping her foot on he floor. Levi stood up then walked over to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist then kissed her neck.

"I'm sorry princess" he said then pecked her lip and she pouted. Levi loved Skylar so much and he wouldn't want anything to happen to her, he wanted her to be by his side all the time.

"Fine" she said and Levi smiled.

"Let's go to sleep okay" he lift her off the floor earning a squeal from her. He carefully laid her down on the bed and she smiled. He laid beside her and she laid her head on his chest. "Good night princess" she told her.

"Good night" she whispered before falling asleep, but Levi couldn't close his eyes as yet. He was thinking about Kayden. Slowly getting up he made sure not to wake Skylar. He lift the room and walked to the next room. Slowly opening the door he walked over to Kayden's crib. Kayden was sleeping with his stuffy in his arms and his pacifier in his mouth. Levi wanted to pick him up so bad but he didn't want to wake him.

"I'm really happy that I have a son like you, as soon as this is over I want to have another little one like you baby boy" Levi whispered, the pacifier fell from Kayden's mouth and he began to suck on his tongue. Levi smiled then left the room. He went back to his room and he saw that Skylar was still asleep. He laid down beside her and she whined then snuggled into him.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😶