Happy Beans Day-10~11

Start from the beginning

"We finally got some beans. Good thing there were still things left in the box. By the way, we haven't been seeing a lot of students from the beast team since earlier." Grim reminded.

"It's been some time since the competition started. Both the farmer team and the beast team's students are lessened, I think." Cater assumed before smiling.

"But like, this is only the beginning. "Those who survived" = "Those who are high leveled", like that?" Cater guessed with Grim smirking and folding his arms.

"Heheh! Since we got the beans, there isn't anything that we should be scared of, ya know!" He boasted making Cater sweatdrop.

"Can you legit not jinx us please, Grim?" He pleaded until a rustle from the bushes and both of them flinched when they turned their heads to see Trey and Rook arise from the shrubs.

"Oops, sorry. Did we make the jinx happen too early?" Trey teased with a smirk.

"Hello, Monsieur Magicam, and Monsieur Furball." Rook calmly greeted causing the duo to panic.

"Ugh! Trey-kun and Rook-kun! 2 of the vice dorm leaders...!?" Cater shrieked. Rook smirked and does his theatrical pose.

"Unfortunately, your fate ends here. Become a dew nail for me, the Hunter of Love. And the Chevalier of Roses." Rook proclaimed making Trey sighed and adjust his glasses.

"I've been telling you from before, but can you not call me Knight of Roses, please?" Trey pleaded baffling the huntsman.

"Why's that? You are a confidant of the Little Bog of Roses, so it fits you perfectly!" Rook pointed out.

"To put it simply, it's embarrass-. Eeh?!"

Both vice dorm leaders caught off guard when Trey was almost hit by a bean.

"What!?" Cater gasped.

"Ffnga! What a blast!!" Grim shrieked. With an instant, Rook pulls Trey over with a serious expression.

"Trey-kun, hurry up and hide at the shade of the tree. We're being targeted by two snipers we can't see. Soon another bean spouts out of the dark corner.

"Ack! Hide!!" Grim shrieked and both him and Cater duck under the Beautiful Queen statue while the vice dorm leaders take refuge from the tree.

"Ugh! There are they shooting from? Coming from 2 o' clock. He's using a long ranged bean shooter." Rook whispered, but while hiding under the tree, Glory swooped in with a sneaky grin crept behind Trey and Rook widened his eye to see her.

"Trey-kun, look out!" Rook gasped and before Trey could turned his head, Glory smirked slyly.

"Time's up, Trey~." She purred and shoots him twice in the back.

"Ow!" He winced from the impact but regains his stance.

"Aight. It seems like I got hit by the bean. Rook, you should run." Trey told him.

"How unfortunate! Chevalier of Roses~~!!" He cried dramatically.

"Can you please stop already....?" Trey groaned.

"Your noble sacrifice...I won't let it go to waste. Adieu..." Rook said and fled away. Glory giggled and step right out of the shadows with a grin.

"Guess you lost, Trey." Glory gloated and lends him a hand making Trey sighed.

"You're a real sneaky one." He remarked as he grabs her hand and lifts him back up to his feet. Soon Cater and Grim ran out to the duo.

"Phew, that was a close call, ya know." Grim sighed.