Happy Beans Day-10~11

Meanwhile at the infirmary, Merlin was watching his student facing off Jamil from his crystal ball with an amused smile.

"My my, Sundrop and Mr. Viper are getting it on~." Merlin joked where he witnessed Glory leaping over from bush to bush dodging his blast from his gun. As he watched Jamil stands to his ground cautiously searching for Glory. The ravenette squints her eyes locking her target where she quietly shakes the bush to get his attention and it did. Jamil then smirks.

"Very foolish of you, Glo-san. But your time is up!" Jamil shouted as he pushed the bushes but was shocked to see her not there.

"What?!" He gasped with a puzzled look and out of nowhere, Glory slides through the ground pulls out the gun to shoot him from behind in matrix style. Jamil turns around and was too late to dodge where he is out of the game. Then cue the pom poms from a Merlin where he cheers his sundrop on.

"Haha yes! And the sundrop strikes again with her GIRL POWER! Woohoo!!!" Merlin cheered.

"Ha! Better luck next time, Jamil. Because this gal got fire!" Glory proclaimed and strutted off with a a victorious smile.

"Yes you do, Sundrop! Yes you do!" Merlin applauded with a jolly smile under his mustache. Then he drops the pom poms and swipes his hand to the crystal ball to see Azul and Jack at the coliseum stands.

"Hmmm now what conniving scheme are you planning now, Mr. Ashengrotto?" He muttered before letting out a sigh.

"You poor wolf, I hope you have the ability to tolerate him throughout the competition, Mr. Howl. Keep on fighting." He encouraged as he sat on his chair observing the two from his crystal ball while having a gut feeling that something will go down between the two.

~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at the coliseum, Azul and Jack are making a strategy privately.

"Based on the information from the scanner, both of the teams only have a few students left. There should be more students that would be targeting the other team players." Azul informed earning a growl from the wolf.

"I've gotten quite used to this Capturing Arm. I'll capture all of the intruders who will come here." Jack growled.

"I was thinking that the Capturing Arm would be perfect for someone as quick and good at sports like you and it seems that I wasn't incorrect. Until our way here, you were able to capture about 50 students from the farmer team. Truly a beast among the beast." Azul complimented earning a huff from the wolf.

"Your mouth runs a lot. Complimenting me won't get you anything." Jack curtly spat.

"Fufu...with this, the additional physical training points will belong to us!" Azul proclaimed with a smug where their plans began.

~~~~~~~~

Back at the infirmary, Merlin shakes his head and tsks at Azul's usual shady antics.

"Shady as always, Mr. Ashengrotto." He remarked.

But....

Then swipes his hand to the crystal ball where he sees Cater sprinting holding a box of beans with Grim clinging on his shoulders.

I'm keeping my eye out for Sundrop's other teammates. I'm hoping that Sundrop or Jade will come to their aide...

Merlin thought hopefully while sitting on his desk watching as the drama unfolds.

~~~~~~~

Later with the farmer team, Cater and Grim pants heavily before the ginger whips the sweat off of his forehead and lets out a sigh.