XXX-mas

Anon: Prompt: Zeroyalchaos where Derp Crew is at a christmas dinner and Ze is just getting some stuff in the kitchen and Chilly comes out to "help" him but they really just make out pressed against the counter or something like that

___________

"Merry Christmas!" The boys cheered, all clinking their small flute glasses of champagne together from their seats around the table, above their nicely prepared dinner. 

"This looks amazing, Ze" Smarty mumbled, examining the food sprawled around the table, mouth practically dripping with drool, making Ze laugh slightly. 

"Thanks, dude, just something my mom taught me when I was younger," He shrugged. "Shit, I forgot the potatoes in the kitchen, let me go get those, feel free to start helping yourselves!"

Smiling he stood up, rushing into the kitchen, slipping on oven mits, opening the oven, beginning to take out the steaming potatoes, but jumping when he felt two pair of hands set themselves on his waist, almost dropping the pan. 

"Hey," He recognized the voice instantly, rolling his eyes and completely his current action by placing the potatoes on the stove. 

"Chilled, god dammit, you scared the living shit out of me."

"Sorry," Anthony mumbled, smiling when Steven finally turned around to face him, leaning against the counter, smirking at the floral oven mittens covering his hands. "You know, you look super cute in these oven mits."

A small blush flushes Ze’s cheeks. “Anthony,” He warns. 

"What?" He whispers, stepping closer to him, his arms fully wrapping around the shorter Canadian, so they were chest to chest. 

"You know what," Steven mumbled  almost in a whisper, but couldn’t help nudging his head into Anthony’s neck, a spot he had gotten very used to. "I know what you’re trying to do, not here, the boys are in the other room."

Anthony shrugged pulling away, so he could see Ze’s face. “But you look so good today,” He mumbled, leaning in and giving him a short peck. “And god damn those pants make you look so fit,” He says quickly before going in for another kiss. “Also this tshirt on you, it fits so well and god damn you’re just a hot piece of ass today, it’s like you were asking for it.”

Steven looked up at the taller Italian, shaking his head at the way he knew exactly how to making him melt like putty in his hands. “Fucking hell, Anthony, you know how to get to me too well,” His voice was rough as he began to kiss the older mans neck. “Two can play at this game,” He says, making his way to his mouth. “Your kisses are like heaven, and they make me want you even more.”

As Ze begins to shower Chilled in compliments and praise, he can’t help getting a little carried away, making the man completely shut up, spinning him around and hoisting him up onto the island in the middle of the kitchen, biting and nipping at his lip, hands roaming. 

Ze tugging at Chilled’s hair making a soft moan reverberate against the twos lips, making Anthony pull Steven impossibly closer to him. 

"Anthony," Steven mumbled against his lips. "Anthony, stop."

"Hm?" Chilled mumbled, pulling away disappointingly. 

"The boys are out there, we need to get back to them, you go out first I’ll meet you out there, I have to get the potatoes."

A frown makes its way firmly on Anthony’s face but he nods knowing it’s true, giving his boyfriend a quick kiss before walking away, only to jump with a hand lands directly on his ass. 

Turning around in shock, Steven winks at him. “We’re not finished here.”