eight, heartbreak

HEARTBREAK

IMESSAGE
[ jackson + riley ]

ry
jackson help

ur the only one i can talk to ab this, so here goes...

when rachel told me timmy asked her on a date i had this weird feeling, i wasn't angry, but more like in shock. i told her it was fine and she should go and have fun, and i meant it. i really want them both to be happy, i do.

but hearing rachel talk ab the date made my heart break so much and i don't know what to do or how to feel. i'm definitely NOT gonna intervene w them, but i just feel so lost and i rlly need ur help.

jackie
omg, ur still in love w timothée

RY THIS IS HUGE

U SHOULD GO AND CONFESS UR UNDYING LOVE FOR HIM. WRITE A SONG FOR HIM AND THEN PERFORM IT FOR HIM

ry
did u listen to ANYTHING i just said??

i do NOT want to intervene between rach and timothée

jackie
u know that rachel and timothée are not in love right? now is the perfect time to tell them how you feel before it's too late. rachel will totally understand.

ry
but what if i stand in the way of something rlly special?

jackie
the only thing ur standing in the way of is your own happiness. please think ab it riley. i want you to be happy, i really do. and i don't wanna start getting all sappy and emotional and shit, but you deserve this. you deserve to be happy. i know the last couple of months haven't been too easy for you, so now is your chance to be happy.

ry
omg jack, ur gonna make me ugly cry🤧

jackie
just please think ab it riley, you know i love you and i want what's best for you

ry
love u too jackson. i literally couldn't have asked for a better friend. now get your ass to the apartment and watch himym with me

jackie
okay omw, lemme bring sum snacks

ry
get popcorn!!!

jackie
i'll buy the whole candy and snack aisle

ry