Manifest(Speak It Into Existence)

"Gurl! I am so glad we took this ladies weekend trip! No men, no children...just us and all the chocolate for miles and miles and mi-" Janee waved her hand around while Nicole and I looked at each other knowingly before we cut Janee off from her rambling.

"WE GOT IT!" We both kinda yelled out and we watched her quickly shut her mouth and squint her eyes at us before taking a dramatic sip of her fruity adult drink.

"I am sick of the both of you." Janee hissed out while pointing at the both of us. Nicole went to bite at Janee's finger; causing her to quickly pull it back with a little yelp.

I watched them go at it for a minute and choked on my drink when Nikki tried to go for her cheek and I slid in between their goofy asses.

"Okay first of all you two...can we not do this now...this is our first night in Hawaii; our first night to relax and free our minds of the stress of everything...let...let's just enjoy this moment." I looked at the both and wtched slow smiles spread across their faces.

Nikki grabbed her fruity drink off the bar and held it up high.

"To us...we got our book of short stories out to the world, I got my townhouse and my truck! Man does this shit feel muthaFUCKIN GOOD!" Janee and I laughed and quickly grabbed our drinks and held them up.

"I hear that!" I yelled while clinking my glass with theirs.

It was true, after knowing each other for a little over six years and really putting our love for writing first, we decided to take things a bit more serious and actually put out our first book together independently two years ago and it was a big hit!

So big that we started getting calls left and right and finally after narrowing down the right offer, signed a deal for not just us together, but for our own individual brands... in which Nikki's came out first...Janee second and mine just hit the streets last week...it was a dream we didn't even know we had come true.

And now we decided we need a little mini vacation and let loose in Honolulu, Hawaii.

We looked out at the view the bar provided and just let the island music, the smell of the ocean and the fact we all had a sense of peace in our hearts fill in the silence between the three of us.

"Ladies...these came from the men down there." We turned around at the sound of deep voice to see three shot glasses being set up behind us by what looked to be a huge Samoan man with long hair wrapped up into a top knot and a dazzling smile. His left arm was completely tatted all the way up to his left pec that was done in a traditional tribal pattern.

He started to pour some clear liquid from a long brown bottle that I quickly recognized as 1942 into each one of the glasses.

Without a word, we all at once looked down and saw who the "men" were and when our eyes landed on them we quickly looked away.

"BITCH!" I jumped from Nikki's outburst and held my left ear.

"Ma'am! My ear! I half yelled while taking my shot to the head quickly and next taking Nikki's since I knew she wasn't going to touch it.

"Umm...am I seeing things or is that..." Janee trailed off and turned her back to the men and quickly took her shot.

"Yes it...all of them." I glanced over her shoulder to see Steelo, Corey, Terrance, Lance and Michael in their own world laughing it up and drinking while singing off key to whatever song was playing.

"Okay listen yall...I took an edible on the way here and I'm too high for this shit." I face palmed at Nikki's confession, but quickly groaned at Janee confessing she did the same thing.