Keyblade Graveyard

Ignis awakened after he felt a piercing pain in his heart. He grabbed at his heart and stood up and looked around. 

Ignis: What was that just now? It felt like someone close to me left the realm of light... Eraqus. Damn. It's true that he and me not always agreed, but... *tears came from one of his eyes but rubs them away* Now is not the time to grieve. Xehanort will pay for that. 

He walked around and saw from the far Terra, Aqua and Ventus together standing so they noticed him and Ignis went to them.

Ignis: Xehanort wants the Crest of Flames to open Kingdom Hearts with the X-blade faster and bring me into despair and pain because I didn't wanted to join him with my power of the twilight. *turns to Ventus* You told them about the X-blade?

Ventus: I still don't know exactly what it is. *holds his chest where his heart should be* But... it scares me to death. Even just the thought of it.

Terra went to Ventus and holded his right shoulder.

Terra: Relax, Ven. We're here and we're gonna take care of you. *Aqua and Ignis walked closer to Ventus*

Ventus: I may have to fight Vanitas after all. If I do, guys... I want you to-

Terra: The four of us can never be torn apart, all right? I'll always find a way.

Aqua bowed down to him and held his cheek, while Ignis holded his left shoulder.

Ventus: *shoves Aqua's hand away* I'm asking you *removes Ignis' hand*, as a friend... *removes Terra's hand* Just... put an end of me.

The three of them looked shocked and sad at him. Not believing what he just said, but before someone said something, they felt another presence and looked at the left side to see Xehanort walking to them. And out of nowhere appeared Vanitas and followed Xehanort. The four stared at them angry.

Xehanort: *stopped walking* Behold... These lifeless keys used to be full of power- united with the hearts of their masters. On this barren soil, Keyblades of light and darkness were locked in combat... as a great Keyblade War raged. Countless Keyblade wielders gave up their lives, all in search of one, ultimate key. And it will be soon belong too me... *points at Ventus* X-blade.

In an instant, the four donned their Keyblade armors. Ven wanted to move forward but Terra and Ignis stopped him and rushed toward Xehanort with Earthshaker and Sun Meteor in their hands. As they came closer, Xehanort  lifted his hand, and the ground rose in up so that the two landed on it with an impact. Xehanort and Vanitas rose much higher up. When the ground stopped moving, the sky got dark. The Keyblades began moving and flying around into a vortex. Aqua and Ventus were running after Vanitas when he jumped on one of the Keyblades.

 Aqua: *runs* Ven!

Ventus wanted to strike Vanitas, but the Keyblades flew at him and he fell down. Terra and Ignis were running to Xehanort but they got shoved down. Aqua looked up to them but noticed too late a cracking coming from the ground as more Keyblades came. They hit Aqua so she got tossed up and fell with an loud impact on the ground, leaving a crate. Because of that broke her helmet.  Ventus ran at her side to check on her.

Ventus: Aqua! 

Aqua: *lifts herself up* Terra! Ignis! 

She casted a barrier around Terra and Ignis to protect them from the vortex who strucked them and were send to the area where Xehanort and Vanitas stood. Ignis grabbed Terra and shielded him from the impact. Aqua and Ventus were watching it from down and Ventus rushed up to help his friends. When they stopped sliding and kneeled on their knees, Xehanort took out his Keyblade. At the same time Ventus suddenly appeared behind and swinged his Keyblade to strike him but Xehanort vanished and grabbed Ventus by the back of his head!