#20

( Okay everyone this is a request and this is way different than anything I've ever written but I wanted to try it so please don't judge this is what the person wanted and if you have a request please tell me !!!)
from @Gracie-Mae_kuip

Delilah-Rose's POV:
I was planning on going to the beach today but at the same time I really didn't want too me and my friends were planning on going since we live in the island together and I really didn't want fans coming up to me all day. I am a actor and I do dance and gymnastics I am really successful for being 22 but it doesn't always have its perks I wanna be a regular 22 year old but it's hard. My friends dragged me out of the house anyway. We got in my car while I was driving we were blasting music singing but of course I was paying attention to the road. Once we got to the beach there were a bunch of people and they ran to my car.
"Ughhh" I said.
"Hey it's okay we just gotta do what we always do" my friend Kate said.
"This always happens why can't I just go to the beach." I said.
Everyone was screaming my name and as soon as I got out of the car they were swarming me I wasn't even that big I kept telling myself and I loved my fans but I really just wanted a nice day today. It was honestly getting overwhelming and I was freaking out I almost passed out I wanted to push everyone off of me but I couldn't I just kept running until I hid behind this garbage can on the side of the building. I had pretty crazy fans. I lost all my friends and I decided to stay there for awhile. I tried to grabbed my phone but realized I left in the car.
"Hey there" I jumped there was a guy he had blonde hair he had one blue and one brown eye (this is how the person wanted him to look!!).
"What the fuck don't ever do that to people that is creepy!" I said.
"Oh my bad what are you doing hiding from someone" he said.
"Yeah from a bunch you know this is really is really creepy are you going to kill me now ?" I asked.
"No I promise I'm not I actually work in the shop you are behind I was trying to throw out the trash I'm Colby" he said holding out his hand.
"Delilah-Rose" I shook his hand.
"Oh pretty name so why are you hiding form a bunch of people ?" He asked.
"You don't know who I am ?" I asked.
"Um should I?" He said. I smiled because someone finally didn't know me I was shocked but happy about it.
"Long story" I said.
"Oh okay hey so are you hungry my dad makes really good fish so" he pointed to the store.
"Your dad owns the place" I asked.
"Yeah it's pretty much a family business." He said.
"Oh cool sure I would love some" I said. He showed me to the inside of the place.
"Hey dad!" Colby said.
"Yeah son?" His father said.
"Cook your finest meal" he said. His dad nodded.
"Who this your girlfriend?" He asked while getting ready to cook"
"No no no I found her behind the shop she said she was running from people" Colby said. I just stared around trying to act as normal as possible while they talked about me.
"Sooo princess you from around here?" He asked.
"Um you can call me Rose if you want and yeah I live (idk any rich homes in Australia soo)" I told them.
"Ah so you're rich?" He said sitting on the table.
"I guess you could say that" I said.
"Hmmm" colby said.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing I'm just trying to figure you out like what do your parents do for a living" he said.
"Um My parents aren't around I make my own money" I told him.
"Ahhh okay princess" he said. I eyed him. "Okay okay I'll stop princess"
AFTER EATING:
"This was really great it had to be one of the best things I've ever tasted" I said in awe with the food.
"I told you he was good" colby said. I smiled.
"Thank you miss" his father said.
"You're welcome um here" I pulled money out of my back pocket.
"Oh no that's too much I have no change" he looked down at the hundred dollar bill I tried to give him.
"Oh just keep the change then" I said.
"The dish was only 7 dollars though are you sure?" He said.
"Yeah plus that plate is worth wayyy more Mr. um Brock" I said reading his name off his name tag.
"Oh my god thank you this is going to help us so much!" He said giving me a hug.
"Anytime you guys were really nice but I better get going" I told them walking out.
"Hey wait" colby said I stopped and turned around.
"Yes?" I said.
"Thank you honestly for that we really honestly needed sorry for calling you princess" colby said.
"it's okay I liked it" I smiled. "Thanks for having me"
"Anytime hey actually why don't I show you more around if you don't mind I can ask my dad?" I smiled at him.
"Sure I would love that" I said.
———————————————————————————
There will be a part 2 too this so don't worry i hope the person who requested it liked it !!!