#17 cuddling

Your POV:
Colby has been at Sams house all day to help edit a video and it's been so boring without him I just wanna cuddle with him but he's taking to long while getting a cup for water I got a text.
From bby❤️: hey babygirl I'll be home soon ;)
From me: okay❤️❤️
I waited another 10 minutes and I heard the door open and I literally ran to it and saw him and walked up to him and gave him a hug and a kiss. After he let go he said this.
"I've missed you" he said giving me another hug and squeezing me tightly.
"I miss you more it's been boring without you" I said. Wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Well we can change that" he said eyeing me up and down.
"Haha not now please I just wanna cuddleeee" I said begging.
"Of course babygirl anything you want" I smiled and gave him a peck and was walking to the couch but he pulled me in again for another kiss a longer one once we let go I grabbed his hand and we walked to the couch he laid down and opened his arm up I just fell into them with my head in his neck lightly kissing it and then we laid there for hours until we both fell asleep.
———————————————————————————
Sorry this one was short I'm posting another one but I just wanted to get this out !!!