Chapter.3

Welcome back to Daddy Issues

-Do you wish to Continue??

-Yes or No

Yes

Now Loading......

Loading Complete

Daddy Issues

By:YOONGISBAEE

Few Months later

June 20 2023

Taehyung's pov

My family and me are staying at Jungkook's house since it's had a lots of damage which need to be rebuilt.
My dad has to stay in prison for about 10 to 20 years. Idk how long. I'm glad that he is gone and scared that he'll come back for us.

Right now were doing great. I'm soo relieved that i don't got to deal with abuse for a long time. But the thing that scares me the most and keeps me thinking a lot is what if my dad escapes or is release from jail early.

Right now I'm going through my phone and see a lot of people shipping Jungkook and me. I really don't know why I think since we're really close best friends and others might think we're dating... Ehhh fans are fans. I saw a couple of ship edits of us. Some of these were actually cute tho.

I was soo bored no one else was home cause they went to work it was only Jungkook and myself. We still can't get jobs since were still young.

I went downstairs to get something to eat cause my fatass was hungry as hell. On the way i saw in the railing i could see Jungkook shirtless. My face turned red and hot. I 'tried' to ignore it. (See what i did there😏)

I looked the pantry and saw one of my fav snacks but bitch tha shi was all the way up there. I the felt hands wrapped around my waist and the lift me up so i can get my favorite snack.

I then turned and saw Jungkook. Dam this bitch hella tall. "Ummm thanks" i said trying to not to look at him in the eye. "No problem baby boy" he said with a smirk.

I felt my cheeks get redder and hotter. Why u always have to do that on purpose just kiss me.I tried to move but he got closer and closer were our lips were inches away.

He made the move and kissed me. Surprisingly i kissed back. It was slow and passionate. I then backed away. He then left to his room with a smirk. I stood there shocked. Imagine ur crush kissing you. (

I stood there shocked. Mentally screaming in the inside. I didn't know how to respond back. He pulled away with a smirk. "Wondering if you're always going to do that face when I kiss those plump lip of yours" he said while he went to use the bathroom.

I kept wondering.......

How the hell did just happend.....

Do you wish to exit??

Yes or No

Yes

Now loading....

Thank you for visiting until next time :)

Sorry if this chapter is short. I got no ideas i swear i need help. My lazy ass don't got any ideas. If you don't like the chapter or say anything negative here I'm literally gonna report you because why bother hating and saying things like that is going to make you seem cool like learn to grow up and do something productive 😒