Chapter 23: The Real Reason

Bailey has a step mom. Can this shit get any crazier? Better yet, her step mom wants to meet her. Bailey seems super happy for some reason. I'm willing to live with her, she's the one being a pain in the ass. I don't think we will get the chance to be as close as we were but at least I'm giving her a chance. Even if she leaves this amazing family it's her loss. 

Bailey and her step mom, Amelia, are having lunch out somewhere today. When Bailey leaves for lunch, Ale will be here to pick me up for a date. Finally! It's been so long. I want this date to be perfect so I start getting ready now at around 8 am. He'll be here at 12.

This is what I am wearing.

By the time I finished getting ready it was around 11:30

By the time I finished getting ready it was around 11:30. I grabbed an apple and washed it so I could have at least some breakfast. Bailey left because the restaurant she was going to was pretty far away.

Bailey: Have fun y/n

y/n: you too

I shot her a smile. Not a full on smile more of like a pity smile. I sat down on the couch and scrolled through tiktok for a little. After a few minutes, the doorbell rang and I walked up to go answer it.

Ale: damn

He looked me up and down.

y/n: oh stop

I said playfully.

Ale: I don't think I can. Come here

I came into his arms and kissed him.

Ale: ready?

y/n: always

We were in the car for about 15 minutes when we arrived. One of the workers had us seated at our table and we looked through the menu.

Ale: Oh I almost forgot to tell you, the boys and I are hanging out tonight wanna come?

y/n: maybe next time

Ale: come on, you have been saying that a lot now. I mean Bailey might go stay with her step mom so she's obviously not the problem anymore. Why are you being so distant?

y/n: fine. Bailey was really never the problem. I mean, yeah she is a complete bitch but I have a bigger reason. It was all the hate I was getting for hanging out with you guys.

Ale: you should tell us when you're felling like that. We've all been through it. I understand how you feel.

y/n: thanks! I will hang out with you guys tonight then

Ale: great

He leaned in and kissed me. I really needed to get the real reason off my chest. 

sorry for the short chapter. I normally push myself to write 1000+ words but I don't know what to write. BUT THANK YOU FOR 550 READS! SO CLOSE TO 1000 AHHH!! Have a nice day everyone! 

Also the shout-out for today is @ughh_jas. Sorry for not putting it last time. One more thing, I don't post on weekends because it's the weekend duh and I post every other day if I can. Just a FYI. Have a wonderful day!