What If I Gave You A Chance?

She covered her mouth with her tiny hands, her doe-like milky lilac eyes wide with unconditional fear as she heard the Kumo nin mockingly call out for her, as her back pressed against the large willow tree as if it could swallow her up whole. 'Mama,' Her lips quivered, 'I'm scared...'

She squeezed her eyes shut when she heard the footsteps near her hiding place. She barely turned three for Kami's sake, and this is her present. "Oh well, I'll just get the Hyūga Leader's wife." Hinata stiffened. 'Oh no, Mama!' She waited until the man left and ran as quietly as she could to her mother's room.

'Mama! Mama! I need to get to Mama!' She rounded the corner, only to see the door to her mother's room close as if it has been opened. She ran up to the door and opened it to see her already weak mother in the man's chokehold. The man looked at her and dropped her gasping mother before making his way towards her with a malicious glint in his eyes. Everything seemed to slow as Hinata heard a majestic, dark voice speak to her,

"This is your time,

Your life's flashing before your eyes,"

A dark hooded figure appeared behind the man who was oblivious to the figure behind him.

"And soon enough you will realize that this is goodbye,

But what if I gave you a chance?"

The hooded figure cocked its head in question at the small Hyūga girl as its cloak licked the dead air, its arm rising to reveal a tanned human hand. The hood shifted slightly at its movement to reveal thin lips.

"You just have to sell your soul!"

'If it'll help Mama,' Hinata gave a determined nod at the figure and in a strange yellow flash, the man was dead and the hooded figure had her in its arms, glowing deep cerulean blue eyes boring into her. Suddenly, it leaned down towards her until she felt his chillingly warm breath on her face which made her strangely relaxed.

"Tamashī no kisu." The hooded figure breathed softly before cold, feathery lips pressed against hers. A life unknown flashed before her eyes, information of jutsus becoming memorized, as her eyes glowed a pure yet dead white...like winter snow.

She felt her very being become embraced by chilling warmth as thin frozen water streams decorated her pale arms with it crawling up to her chest-just above her heart-where the thin water streams swirled to form a frosted sun.

The sun glowed an icy blue before lightening to white and the light traveling down to the ends of her fingertips.

The hooded figure pulled back and Hinata managed to see the hooded figure's features up close. Angular jaw, slightly defined cheekbones, and narrow cerulean blue eyes along with a golden yellow being his hair.

"You shall prevail...my protégè; the Winter Flash has been born."

Hinata stared at him before allowing her eyes to roll back into unconciousness. The man held Hinata delicately in his arms, her head pressed against his chest gently, as Hitomi-Hinata's mother, he assumed-asked with a fragile voice, "W-what did you do to my baby girl?"

The man turned to Hitomi, his cerulean blue eyes glowing with wisdom and chilling warmth, and answered, "I have unlocked her very well hidden potential; with her developing strength as she grows, she shall change the Hyūga."

Hitomi gasped and before she could say anything, the man disappeared from her room with her child. She closed her eyes and sensed her child's chakra signature...calm and peaceful for once as it rested in her daughter's room.

Her eyes opened and she smiled, 'My baby is finally happy...for just this moment.' With that, she fell asleep, content that the mysterious man has made her daughter's life just a tiny bit better.

The man, meanwhile, resided in Hinata's room with his recently restored hands brushing the girl's bangs from her face. As much as he wanted to be with his son, orders were orders.

And disobeying meant staying as a soul in the deepest pits of Hell...

forever.

*A/N: The song in the video attached is "Johnny Ringo" by Crown The Empire and who do you think is the hooded figure even though I dropped down SO MANY hints?