Omake 1- SASUHINA?!

~Konoha 12 when they were 13~

Ino hummed as she went surfed the internet with a happy smile on her face. She had just finished her team training and at the moment, just wanted to lay back and delve deeper into the digital world. She paused in her surfing, however, when she saw a link to a story on a social media site. "Hm?" Ino clicked on it and it took her to a website called "fanfiction.net". When the computer screen finished loading the page, Ino was shocked to see a story titled "征服する" with something on the bottom called "SasuHina". "Why is it called 'Conquer'?" Ino asked herself before reading. This continued for a few minutes.

Then an hour...

Two hours...

Five hours...

By the time it was a little after midnight, Ino was bawling her eyes out as she smacked her computer screen repeated. "Fuck you Takeo, fuck you Hyuga clan, FUCK LIFE MAN!" She sobbed and was about to exit out of the window completely when she stopped herself. "No! I will finish this story whether I like it or not!" Ino nodded in determination, and was about to go to the next chapter when she noticed that the arrow that indicated 'continue' was not present. 'D-don't tell me...' Ino thought with horror as she frantically looked for the button, and when she couldn't find it her bottom lip quivered as her glassy eyes went wide. "T-that can't be it...."

~•~•~•~The Next Day•~•~•~•~•~

Ino hid in the bushes as she waited for Team Seven to arrive, her eyes narrowed in concentration. 'Thank Kami-sama they're in the same team! Or else it would have gotten a lot harder....' "Ino-Pig, why are we here again?" Sakura asked quietly from her place beside the blonde. Ino gave her rival a harsh glare. "We're here to see the beauty that is SasuHina." Ino looked back, only to excitedly hit Sakura when she saw Hinata and Sasuke arrive first. "There they are!" She squealed softly, shaking the confused and worried Sakura harshly, only to get pushed away by the now annoyed pinkette. "Why are you so excited to see Hinata-san? Sasuke-kun I get, but Hinata-san?" Sakura asked the energetic blonde who was now silently fangirling at the two teammates interacting. At her question, Ino stared down at Sakura with such intensity that the pink-haired shinobi involuntarily flinched at the out-of-character stare down. "SasuHina is my OTP, it is of the utmost importance that they get together or else my life is ruined! Now help me set them up!"

Sakura blinked and stared at Ino's excited expression.

And stared.

And stared.

"What?"

So here they were with Hinata at the Blossom Tea Shop talking about anything. "So, what's up with Sasuke-kun? How has he been doing?" Sakura asked, genuinely curious. Hinata gave a proud smile. "He i-is doing w-w-well! Sasuke-kun i-i-is settling i-into the team m-m-more." 

"So would you say, like, settling into the team or to you?" Ino asked which made Sakura slap the blonde's arm with a glare, making said blonde give her a 'what?' expression. The shy Hyuga flushed as her already large eyes widened. "E-e-eh?!" 

"C'mon Hinata-chan! I could totally tell he's into you!" The blonde leaned in towards the flushed Hyuga. "Has he helped you in any way...voluntarily?"

Hinata slowly nodded. "Y-yes, he h-h-helped me work on m-my arms."

"Has he ever complimented you?" 

"W-well, h-h-he told me t-that I was a g-g-good sparring partner."

"Has he ever stared at you?"

"W-when I w-w-was helping h-him work o-on chakra control."

"Has he ever grabbed your hands?"

"He h-h-high-fived m-me when I beat Naruto-kun i-in a sparring match, does t-that count?"

Ino squealed. "Oh my Kami-sama! He is so into you! Like head over heels!" Sakura gave her rival a confused look. "No it doesn't, maybe he's just getting comfortable with Hinata-san since they're teammates." Ino slammed her hands onto the table and stood up, making the other two girls jump at the sudden action. "DO NOT SINK MY SHIPS BILLBOARD-BROW!" Ino pointed at Hinata with a determined glare, "COME WITH ME, WE ARE GOING TO FIGURE OUT YOUR LOOK FOR YOUR WEDDING!"

Hinata squeaked when Ino grabbed her wrist and pulled her along with Sakura trying to stop the crazed blonde until-

"What are you doing to Hinata, Yamanaka?"

The three turned their heads to see Sasuke staring at them head on. Hinata's shoulders sagged in relief, he came to her rescue! As much as she values Ino as a comrade, she does not want to even think about weddings...especially with Sasuke. At the thought, she flushed only for her cheeks to darken when Sasuke marched up to her and yanked Ino's hand off of her. "Kakashi decided to have another sparring match, let's go." Sasuke said as he gently pushed her out of the shop. "A-ano, i-i-it was nice s-spending t-time with you!" Hinata managed to say over her shoulder.

Once out of earshot, Ino tackled Sakura and began shaking her around like a ragdoll. "Oh MY KAMI-SAMA HE CAME TO HER RESCUE LIKE A DARK PRINCE IN HIS TRUSTY STEED!"

"STOP SHAKING ME!"

"MY SHIP IS SAILING BILLBOARD-BROW!!! IT IS SAILING SO GOOD THAT IT TURNED INTO A PLANE AND FLEW OFF INTO THE SUNSET!"

"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?"