BamBam's Party 21+

Start from the beginning

I finished my look and seen that the time was 5:20 so I got into the car without my shoes on since I had to drive

I finished my look and seen that the time was 5:20 so I got into the car without my shoes on since I had to drive. I text BamBam and tell him I'm on my way, he said he'll be waiting outside the hotel for me so we can walk in together . The place was close so I should be there by 5:45.
I finally made it and seen BamBam outside looking sexy with his suit on.

you can see his veins popping out his arm as he leans on the wall staring at me with his big luscious lips

you can see his veins popping out his arm as he leans on the wall staring at me with his big luscious lips. I smirk as I get put my heels on and then get out the car , I walk over to BamBam as he grabs my waist and pulls me into a long kiss. I haven't seen BamBam in almost a week due to our busy schedules and always being tired at night. "Lila I missed you" I smile looking down "I missed you too BamBam, it's been so long." He chuckles as you can hear his deep voice. He grabs my hand as we walk into the hotel , he whispers in my ear "you're staying in my room with me tonight". My face got red as he laughed and we walked into the room. It got quiet for a second but then we seen Hwasa , Hyebin , Jackson , Jinyoung , Jaebeom , Youngjae , Mark , and Yugyeom. Hwasa smirks at me was I walk over to her and Hyebin. "You look hot bitch"Hwasa says . "I agree , where'd you get your dress?" Hyebin ask as she smiled at me and then looked at BamBam "I got it from xxx..." I look over to see BamBam eyeing me and licking his lips. I look back over towards them as they smirk "oh yeah , you're getting some tonight" they both say. I chuckle "yeah I know , he's been planning it all along" I go over to the boys as I grab a glass of champagne I go over to my best friend Jackson "Hey Jackson, what's this event for again?" Jackson chuckles "BamBam just likes to throw parties without anyone knowing what's going on" I smile and nod . I feel someone come up and hug me from behind , I look up to see BamBam eyeing Jackson as he kisses my neck "BamBam! Yahh we aren't a couple don't do that" I roll my eyes at him as he laughs and smacks my ass before walking away. "Oh yeah he's getting it tonight" I say annoyed as me and Jackson go outside for a air break. "This party is kinda boring, I wanna go soon" I say sitting down, "the party should be over soon , BamBam gets bored fast . Or the party will continue without him." He winks at me as he leaves the balcony. I sit with my glass as I finish my final sip and put it down on the tray of empty glasses. BamBam comes out as he leans on the door "bored yet?" He cocks his eyebrow, I roll my eyes "yes I'm bored, I wanna do something" I smirk and say as I get up and approach him. He grabs my hand as we get on a elevator up to his room , he text Jaebeom and ask him to be in charge of the party for the rest of the night. We head into his room as he closes and locks the door, I go into the bathroom and remove my makeup. I walk back out to see BamBam sitting on a chair with a blindfold and handcuffs , I smirk and he gets up as he ties the blindfold around my eyes and puts one hand cuff on me and the other on the bed. I sit there as I feel his warm hands hit my shoulders as he starts to slide my dress off, I had no bra on and just a thong. I hear him grown as he throws the dress somewhere , I then feel him taking off my underwear. Next thing I can feel is his tongue hitting my lips as he starts to eat me out, I grab at the handcuffs as I moan. He then starts to eat me out faster as I feel myself approaching my first orgasm. He then sucks on my core as I scream out "Fuck BamBam" I can feel him smirk before he gets up to remove the blindfold. After he removed the blindfold  he kisses me as I can taste my own juices, he then takes off his shirt and pants. I can the tent coming in as he slides his boxers off, he then sticks his member in my mouth as he starts to throat fuck me. I moan as I suck his member and it starts to grow in my mouth, I can hear BamBam groan as he grabs my hair and put it into an invisible ponytail. He then pulls his member out my mouth as he goes to cuff my other hand, he smirks and goes back down as he lifts my legs up. He then inserts his member as I moan loudly he then starts to thrust faster as I meet his every thrust. I moan as he comes close to my ear and starts to kiss all on my neck, he then sucks on my neck as he leaves marks. "BamBam faster" I say as he chuckes and gets back up as he goes faster , I start to moan uncontrollably. He then gets up as he goes to unlock the handcuffs ,  he then turns me around as I arch my back. He then inserts his member again as he grips my waist with one hand and grabs my hair with the other . I moan as he pulls my head up and kisses on my neck again, I can feel my climax approaching and I start to shake. He then makes me arch again as he puts both hands on my waist as he starts to beat my insides, I grab at the sheets as I moan "BamBam I can't take anymore fuck!" He groans "I'm almost done" as he goes faster and I feel tears coming out my eyes as I can feel second orgasm hitting me. "Ahh fuck! BamBam slow down" I reach my hand back as he grabs it and keeps going faster . "I'm so close Lila" he then pulls out and makes me suck his member again, I deepthroat him as I feel his member twitch in my mouth. He then holds my head down as he groans "f-fuck" , I can feel his hot cum dripping down my throat as I pull up. It then goes down my mouth as I get up, BamBam smirks as he smacks my ass "you did good babygirl" I smile as I go into the shower.

Okay hi...THAT WAS NASTY YALLLLL🤣but anyways I hope you liked this as a write the endings to my other story!! Because whew it's gonna take a while , it's gonna be longggggg since it's three different endings. Anyways guys 🌚 I'm finna do a face reveal right now okay.

That's me ^ 🥺💗I'm cute kinda idk but thanks for reading