After Concert Pt 1

Got7 was at their first concert of the year in the US, I was backstage watching their performance up close and personal. I was watching more of mark perform, it was something about the way he looked at you when he was grinding or rapping. It almost turned you on.

It was almost time for the show to end, but they were now due to talk to the audience and welcome a special guest on aka me

It was almost time for the show to end, but they were now due to talk to the audience and welcome a special guest on aka me. I was kind of nervous because I never performed in front of an audience yet, since I was just signed to Jyp. I fixed my outfit and my hair and made sure to spray more perfume before walking out. I had on a jean outfit and black boots.

I then hear Jaebeom call me to the stage "please welcome one of our special guest and newest members to the jyp family

I then hear Jaebeom call me to the stage "please welcome one of our special guest and newest members to the jyp family. PRINCESS!!" I walk out looking very bouji and everyone got quiet and then I heard some ooh and ahhs. Once out there I said everything needed to introduce myself. "Hi. I'm Lee Lila, or Princess, you may even know me as Park Lila. I was once married to Park Jimin but things didn't go well, anyways I decided to become a singer and work with Jyp. This is probably the best experience in my life and I hope you guys will welcome me as family." I smile and look at each person of Got7, they give me the sign and i hear my track playing in the background. I remember this is the song they were my backup dancers , I got into position and so did they. I look over to see mark smiling at me, and then I start singing my song.

After singing I go to sit down in the extra sit they had for me in the middle of them, I was between Jaebeom and Yugyeom. They were taking questions from the crowd and I heard a question for me, I go wide eyed hearing the question. "Princess if you were to date one of the members who would it be and why would you date them?" I look down blushing and look back up chuckling "well it would have to be between mark, Jackson, or Youngjae because they seem very loving and goofy at the same time, and I need a serious but goofy person in my life unlike Jaebeom and Jinyoung who are tooo serious sometimes". The crowd screams and next thing I see is Jaebeom and Jinyoung approaching me like they want to attack me. I take off my heels and run away from them, I then turn towards the crowd and say in the microphone "thanks for having me! But as you see I have to go!" I bow and run backstage to my private room while they're still chasing me. I hear them breathing hard and I hear Jinyoung scream "we'll see you after the show Lila!" I grab a water from my water bottle and get a message from Mark, "check the tv, you'll see what I'm talking about" I turn on the tv and I see him looking up from his phone to the camera doing a dance while biting his lip.

 I hear them breathing hard and I hear Jinyoung scream "we'll see you after the show Lila!" I grab a water from my water bottle and get a message from Mark, "check the tv, you'll see what I'm talking about" I turn on the tv and I see him looking u...

I smile down at my phone and turn the tv off. Me and mark were starting to get closer by the day and he's been starting to flirt more and more lately. I'm not gonna lie and say I don't like him, but I'm still broken because of Jimin and how he had changed over the years. I texted mark and asked him to come to my room after, I was feeling a little hot after what I've seen today.

Me: Markieee come to my room after you're done😏

Mark😩💞: I'll be there soon! We're ending in 3 minutes.

Me: Okay can't wait !

I took off my jean outfit and was left with a black shirt and black shorts, and I tied my hair in a messy bun, I removed my makeup because I was starting to sweat. I then hear a knock on my door, I see mark leaning on the wall sweaty look at me with lust in his eyes.

I smile and he gets up off the wall

I smile and he gets up off the wall. "You wanted me here? We have an hour until we leave this place soo.." he trails off, I move out the way so he can come in, and he walks in slowly. I then sit on the couch and pull out my phone and act like I'm ignoring him. I wanted to play hard to get but I guess Mark knew what I was trying to do. He grabbed my phone and threw it somewhere, I then jump on him and wrap my thighs around his torso. I then pout and cross my arms "MARKKK~~~ what the fuck was that for?" He smirks and leans in my ear "why're you ignoring me? You invited me here so entertain me" I blush and my whole face starts to heat up. He then scoots up on the couch and I'm now sitting on his lap. He grabs my hips and sighs "Lila I've been meaning to talk to you about some important things" I nod and smile "well you know how we've been getting closer and all? Like me and you are basically bestfriends!" I smile and I decide to talk "well yeah obviously, I love you silly! I feel like I can talk to you about anything" he smiles and looks down "well yeah about that I've been meaning to say a few things to you about our friendship". My heart sinks at those words, I was thinking he was gonna break our friendship up because we've been getting too close. I nod my head slowly kind of scared, "well, I've been liking you a bit more...and I kinda of wanna take it a step further..." my eyes get wide. "I- mark really?" I didn't want to seem excited but I was very exited to hear that he liked me back. He looks at my lips and then back at me. "I've liked you since I met you at the mall with Hwasa and that other girl I forgot her name sorry" he rubs the back of his neck. I just smile "well I would love to take a step further" he smiles and leans up to kiss me.

 I just smile "well I would love to take a step further" he smiles and leans up to kiss me

He moves his hands to my ass and starts to grind me up against his growing bulge. I moan feeling his hardness against my wet core. He then moves his lips to my neck and start to mark me up to show everyone I'm his.......

To be continued...sorry I didn't want to make this long and I been put the thought in my head as this was gonna be a two part smut, anyways I'm gonna work on caught in a lie on my 2 week break ! Everyone please stay safe!! Wear mask and keep your hands clean!!