Arriving At College

I can't believe that so many people have read this one part thank you so so much if you want me to read any of your stories do comment the name in the comments.

Pharm:As Pharm got to his college he stepped out and another one of his dream things came to him.

In's memory in Pharm's head: They were getting out of there car and saying bye to each other they hugged and the older kissed the yongers head.

End of memory
Pharm had started to cry but quickly stopped and walked into the college grounds and into where he had to sign in as it was his first day there. He lined up and saw two people who said

'hey are you new here'
Pharm nodded his head.
Girl: 'hello my name is Manaow what is yours'

Pharm: 'hey my name is Pharm what is your name'
as he said towards the boy
Boy:  'oh hey my name is Team nice to meet you'
the two off them signed in when something or a certain someone caught Pharm's eye he looked up and saw a tall boy and looked at him and then the tall boy looked back at him, the tall boy had a friend with him.
Team: 'hey its your turn to sign in Pharm' so he did they then all went to the side and talked
Manaow: 'you guys gonna join any clubs?'
Team: 'yeah I think I will join the swimming team'
Team: 'Pharm are you joining any clubs?'
Pharm: 'yeah there is a cooking club and my family are chiefs so I know how to cook'
Manaow: 'wow so cool I want to try your cooking'
Team then hit her head softly so he didn't hurt her.
Team: 'Manaow you do realise we have just met him and your already asking for things how needy'
They all split ways and went to there different clubs Manaow went to the drama club Team went to Swimming and Pharm went to the cooking club they all signed and joined in the club they had fun. At lunch they met up and had a conversation with each other.

I just want to say thank you for already people seeing my one part of this story and as I said if you want me to read some of your stories just comment what they are.
Stay safe at home have fun reading.